Pete on Griffin

Nope, but Kaaya is gonna like throwing to him.

FIFY

Kaaya is one of those dudes that even though he's from California, something about that kid just has that Hurricane swag about him. Kid was born to be a Cane and I'm talking the old school, no holds barred cane. Kaaya to Griffin, Berrios, Dixon, Coley, Dorsett, etc is just sick.

They're gonna make a lot of teams look silly.

This program is on its way, just wait for it.

Advertisement
Come to think of it, wasn't Gino Toretta from California? And Ken Dorsey too?

Man that's crazy how that works out. At least on the offensive side of the ball, I don't know how anyone can not just be completely pumped up about our future.

Nope, but Kaaya is gonna like throwing to him.

FIFY

Kaaya is one of those dudes that even though he's from California, something about that kid just has that Hurricane swag about him. Kid was born to be a Cane and I'm talking the old school, no holds barred cane. Kaaya to Griffin, Berrios, Dixon, Coley, Dorsett, etc is just sick.

They're gonna make a lot of teams look silly.

This program is on its way, just wait for it.

This.
He just has this confidence in the pocket it's incredible to see out of a high school quarterback. He had a rivals 250 DL in Ainuu Taua opposing him and he stood tall in the pocket all game and picked apart the defense and let his playmakers do the rest.

He must be working his *** off, because it initially sounded like he had almost no chance of making it here. Good for him. I hope he keeps his head down and continues working hard so he can get rewarded by making it in. Also I just want to see this monster in a Hurricanes uniform.

I'm laughing like a mad man at the idea of adding him to this offense. It's always nice to have a genetic anomaly and a freak at wide receiver. He can be our Mike Evans/Kelvin Benjamin.

Advertisement
Good for him. Most kids would've gave up. That said, I think he's going to need time to develop though. Doesn't necessarily mean to red shirt him but he's not going to come in and be a star like Coley was IMO. Give him time though and he could be a beast. Is he playing basketball too?

Come to think of it, wasn't Gino Toretta from California? And Ken Dorsey too?

Man that's crazy how that works out. At least on the offensive side of the ball, I don't know how anyone can not just be completely pumped up about our future.

Torretta is from California. But Kyle Wright was too.

Having him in here will be outstanding... exactly the big target we need.

I think I read here that he's going to play basketball as well? If so, he'll be an excellent addition as well

Advertisement
Having him in here will be outstanding... exactly the big target we need.

I think I read here that he's going to play basketball as well? If so, he'll be an excellent addition as well

I believe he's a legitimate basketball player, too. Praying he gets in.

This kid can be a difference maker! This class has the potential to be one of the best classes ever at Miami, won't be long now....
Did y'all see what Kelvin Benjamin did to the Gators? Think that. Only this dude is bigger, more athletic and can jump higher. And he's not a ****.

Advertisement

Any breakdown on Kaaya? I haven't read enough about him.

His throws are just effortless to be honest. I wouldn't say flick of the wrist effortless but he just looks confident throwing the football. He is honestly on a different level of talent than his teammates when he is throwing the ball. It's like Tom Brady was when we was without Gronk and Amendola at the beginning of the season. So if he is throwing to Griffin, Berrios, Coley, Langham :eekeyes:

i live out here and went to a few of his games. As good as his stats are, and their record relatively, it's not really fair to him, he's so far above the talent around him. This is probably a bit extreme, but think of like having ed reed or even Sean spence for that matter on this defense we had, but in reverse on the offensive side. Imagine what he would do with a few more good players around him besides the one receiver he has that is being recruited.

My two cents.

**** yeah. Man we need this kid. This is the kind of BIG body receiver we havent had in a long time. This kid is another key piece of the puzzle that we need to get into that elite level again.

Advertisement
He and Stacy Coley will be a nasty combination for DB's to handle. Add Berrios, Dixon, and Langham to what we already have in Waters, Dorsett and Lewis and that spells major H-E-A-D-A-C-H-E for defensive coordinators.

I'm glad we are finally starting to have these types of debates (Olsen/Kaaya)! They are both going to be great competitors, and I'm going to enjoy watching them compete for the job.

I really don't care which one wins out because it really only boils down to one thing......

JUST WIN, BABY!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back