Pete on Griffin

Problem2

All-American
Premium
PeterAriz
The good news I promised to post today is that things continue to look up for Derrick Griffin qualifying. More details in The Work tomorrow
11:42pm - 30 Nov 13

Baby Jesus the cavalry is coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did y'all see what Kelvin Benjamin did to the Gators? Think that. Only this dude is bigger, more athletic and can jump higher. And he's not a *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a lock but it's looking up

1.gif

What number would you guys want him to wear?

47 ???

88?

81?
San Fran,i know u hit up some games on the west side. Have u been able to see any of Kaaya's games? Also are you higher on him than Olsen as well?

I have not been able to make it to any of Brad's games this year. I did watch one half of a game of his online.

I'd say that Im nominally higher on Brad Kaaya. I think he brings more upside.

88, huh? SO you see Griffin being more like a Shockey? lol

Advertisement
Nope, but Kaaya is gonna like throwing to him.

FIFY

That much higher on Kaaya huh?

Yes.

Any breakdown on Kaaya? I haven't read enough about him.

His throws are just effortless to be honest. I wouldn't say flick of the wrist effortless but he just looks confident throwing the football. He is honestly on a different level of talent than his teammates when he is throwing the ball. It's like Tom Brady was when we was without Gronk and Amendola at the beginning of the season. So if he is throwing to Griffin, Berrios, Coley, Langham :eekeyes:

That dude just looked smooth as butter the other night in their game. (granted his team was killing the other team and he has a few good receivers).

What number would you guys want him to wear?

47 ???

88?

81?
San Fran,i know u hit up some games on the west side. Have u been able to see any of Kaaya's games? Also are you higher on him than Olsen as well?

I have not been able to make it to any of Brad's games this year. I did watch one half of a game of his online.

I'd say that Im nominally higher on Brad Kaaya. I think he brings more upside.

88, huh? SO you see Griffin being more like a Shockey? lol

Lol nah I wanna see out wide

Advertisement
Back