Pete on Griffin

He and Stacy Coley will be a nasty combination for DB's to handle. Add Berrios, Dixon, and Langham to what we already have in Waters, Dorsett and Lewis and that spells major H-E-A-D-A-C-H-E for defensive coordinators.

DEPTH. Its a beautiful thing we havent seen around here in a decade.

Advertisement
Derrick Griffin ‏@DRABB23 - MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT IS TO GO TO MY SCHOOL NEXT SEMESTER THE []__[]

Doesn't clear up anything regarding if he will be able to attend. Gotta love his enthusiasm; I hope it he putting the time into his studies.

He and Stacy Coley will be a nasty combination for DB's to handle. Add Berrios, Dixon, and Langham to what we already have in Waters, Dorsett and Lewis and that spells major H-E-A-D-A-C-H-E for defensive coordinators.

DEPTH. Its a beautiful thing we havent seen around here in a decade.

Just need somebody to throw them the ball. Hoping somebody can step up

Every time I see this thread I think of Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

Griffin has slightly adjusted his intended January 2nd arrival date at Miami. His new plan lines up to have him in Coral Gables on January 8th.
“I didn’t take it (the ACT) before but now it’s on December 14th,” Griffin said. “I’m on the sliding scale and I need to score a couple more points higher.

thats today from ITU. I dont like the sound of that at all. How has he not taken the test yet? Now it all comes down to that Dec 14th test? Talk about cutting it close. Hope he's been studying hard and has the capacity to get the score he needs. Could be one of the best athletes we've signed since ST26

Advertisement
Griffin has slightly adjusted his intended January 2nd arrival date at Miami. His new plan lines up to have him in Coral Gables on January 8th.
“I didn’t take it (the ACT) before but now it’s on December 14th,” Griffin said. “I’m on the sliding scale and I need to score a couple more points higher.

thats today from ITU. I dont like the sound of that at all. How has he not taken the test yet? Now it all comes down to that Dec 14th test? Talk about cutting it close. Hope he's been studying hard and has the capacity to get the score he needs. Could be one of the best athletes we've signed since ST26

Something stinks here. How on Earth has he kept postponing this test?

Ugh.

Griffin will never step into a classroom in Coral Gables...

He never took it before but needs to score a couple points higher? Did he take the SATs before at least?

Advertisement

He never took it before but needs to score a couple points higher? Did he take the SATs before at least?
I'm sure he means since last year. He had to take it last year I imagine. However, he should have taken the test already this year as to give himself time to take it one more time if needed. I dont like where this is heading.

I don't care if he matriculates when he's 32 ala K. Benjamin -- just show up at some point, amigo, and I'll be stoked.

Advertisement
I don't care if he matriculates when he's 32 ala K. Benjamin -- just show up at some point, amigo, and I'll be stoked.

Dude's about to turn 23, right? Glad he'll likely be gone next year. Hope Greene takes off, too. Freeman should take off. Everyone on their team should go pro. **** it.

Dude's about to turn 23, right? Glad he'll likely be gone next year. Hope Greene takes off, too. Freeman should take off. Everyone on their team should go pro. **** it.

they lose a ****load of talent this year…Christian Jones, T. Smith, Joyner, Brooks, Jernigan(most likely)...

they lose a ****load of talent this year…Christian Jones, T. Smith, Joyner, Brooks, Jernigan(most likely)...

They're going to have an EPIC draft class. They're really pumping talent into the league. Very tuff to see.

Advertisement

Unfortunately the guys behind them are probably just as good. I though this year was gonna be an off year for them......

258.jpg

Advertisement
Back