Pete-Josh Newberg (Perry)

I can't believe that some Nole fhagget can just throw some nonsense out there & a bunch of glory hole floor cleaners actually take it legitimately.

You ****heads are gullible, someone in the Real estate business needs to come across this CIS fanbase, they would make Millions selling yall sh*t property in the middle of nowhere.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

Exactly.... hes gonna get his Nole base all riled up just for saying that. Hes an idiot

Advertisement
I can't believe that some Nole fhagget can just throw some nonsense out there & a bunch of glory hole floor cleaners actually take it legitimately.

You ****heads are gullible, someone in the Real estate business needs to come across this CIS fanbase, they would make Millions selling yall sh*t property in the middle of nowhere.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

And yet you were quick to upvote Dmoney's anecdote from the Gator who said Perry was the real deal. So is the gator more credible because he was positive or because you know him to be an expert talent evaluator?

This is what happens when jocksniffing media types are given access to football players. They forget they're reporters and think that because they blog about the whims of 16 year old kids that makes them an authority on evaluating talent.

I don't think Perry is ready to contribute to winning football in a Power 5 conference but the stuff Newberg said makes absolutely 0 sense, which is to be expected.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

And yet you were quick to upvote Dmoney's anecdote from the Gator who said Perry was the real deal. So is the gator more credible because he was positive or because you know him to be an expert talent evaluator?
No, the gaytor isn't more credible at all, but Dmoney is & I trust his assessment more than Josh Newbergs that's for sure.

I get it Fin, you're not sold on Perry & you don't have to be & good for you for to not be...

But this whole Newberg **** yall are on is just simply funny, hope for yall sake Perry does redshirt, that way you'll be validated in your strong support of the great QB guru Josh Newberg.

Ima go out on limb here and trust the people who actually give a **** about this program for an opinion on our players as opposed to people who are invested in our downfall.

But y'all carry on, like I said earlier in the thread, some one please go ask Newberg what's his take on our 2018 class & which of our guys we need to drop, because he knows better than Richt or anybody else.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

No, the gaytor isn't more credible at all, but Dmoney is & I trust his assessment more than Josh Newbergs that's for sure.

Ima go out on limb here and trust the people who actually give a **** about this program for an opinion on our players as opposed to people who are invested in our downfall.

A-FKN-MEN!!!!!!!

Advertisement
15 minute highlight of his senior season.

[video=youtube;D2_qKaRC2s0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_qKaRC2s0&t=22s[/video]

Kid looks really good to me. Lots to be excited about with him. But I'm tempering expectations in year 1

Anyone who says Perry just "throws it up", clearly only watched the first couple minutes of his highlights. There's 10+ minutes on both his senior and junior film of Perry throwing short/intermediate timing routes.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

I get it Fin, you're not sold on Perry & you don't have to be & good for you for to not be...

But this whole Newberg **** yall are on is just simply funny, hope for yall sake Perry does redshirt, that way you'll be validated in your strong support of the great QB guru Josh Newberg.

But y'all carry on, like I said earlier in the thread, some one please go ask Newberg what's his take on our 2018 class & which of our guys we need to drop, because he knows better than Richt or anybody else.

I don't hope Perry does anything actually. If he proves to be the best option then I'm all for it. As far as who is credible on this topic, no one is. Not Newberg, not the gator and not Dmoney. Newberg apparently said Allison was gonna be a star at Miami. Dmoney has called the last two QBs to start at Miami potential first or second round picks at one point. Both guys weren't close.

He's said what some have said about Perry. Due to the lack of talent on campus Perry has a real shot. Other people are playing the percentages and have said it's going to be extremely difficult to win the job after missing the spring. Anyone saying anything more than that is talking out of their ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

They'd make nothing because these goofy bytches got no credit and no money.

Lol smh... Unbelievable.

They'd make nothing because these goofy bytches got no credit and no money.

Come on now.....those Kaaya autographed Heisman trophies sold like hotcakes.

Josh Nubag should probably worry about what menorah he's going to spin this year at Chanukkah and leave the football talk to us real men.

Very easy to be a negative nancy about everyone because more HS football players are busts than live up to their expectations.

A better question would be...when has Josh Newberg taken the contradictory position and been right?

Advertisement
Most impressive things I've noticed about Perry in watching various videos is his ease of movement and his ability to know where everyone is. He makes subtle moves to buy an extra second, and that's often the difference between a big play and a sack/throwing the ball away. Without pads, most of the throws he made were to his 2nd read, and he did it quickly and knew exactly where they were.

Often, the difference between success and failure at the marquee P5 level is the ability to remain calm. You can have the biggest arm in the world and be a fast runner, but if you are a panicky guy who loses his **** if his first read isn't open immediately or if he feels pressure from the D, then you're never going to succeed.

Advertisement
If Newberg was an expert on QB's he would be coaching somewhere and not writing articles for a website with a few thousand viewers

Most impressive things I've noticed about Perry in watching various videos is his ease of movement and his ability to know where everyone is. He makes subtle moves to buy an extra second, and that's often the difference between a big play and a sack/throwing the ball away. Without pads, most of the throws he made were to his 2nd read, and he did it quickly and knew exactly where they were.

Often, the difference between success and failure at the marquee P5 level is the ability to remain calm. You can have the biggest arm in the world and be a fast runner, but if you are a panicky guy who loses his **** if his first read isn't open immediately or if he feels pressure from the D, then you're never going to succeed.

Well said. This is also one of the biggest reasons I compare him to Bridgewater.

Well said. This is also one of the biggest reasons I compare him to Bridgewater.

He's got a little more 'Johnny-Football' to his game than Bridgewater in that he has an innate ability to buy time and extend plays.

I do a radio show in Ocala and the people there swear by him. That includes Brady Ackerman, former Gator football player who watched Perry many times.

They swear by Newberg or Perry?

@DMoney?

I believe I know the answer but it's worth clarifying.

They swear by Perry. Ackerman's son goes to his rival school and he says the guy has a Deshaun Watson-type It factor along with outstanding talent.

Ackerman is a Gator analyst and former player who covers college football and follows recruiting.

Advertisement
Back