Pete-Josh Newberg (Perry)

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Pete-

I know he may be biased and may be a nole, but it does not mean he is necessarily wrong.

He just did a podcast and he said he watched Perry many times in person and said often the ball would leave his hand and he had no idea where it was going. Said he is 1 at best, most likely 2 years away from starting. Said us keeping our recruits is contingent on him doing well and he thinks we are being a little naive assuminghe is a savior.

What are your thoughts on this?

Also said Justin Fields to UF which blows balls.

Advertisement
Newberg can choke on a bag of ****s, and no Cane fan should be listening to anything he has to say.

I have no idea what Pete has to say about this, but here's what I think of Newboig and his opinion on Perry:

IMG_1623.jpg

Pete-

I know he may be biased and may be a nole, but it does not mean he is necessarily wrong.

He just did a podcast and he said he watched Perry many times in person and said often the ball would leave his hand and he had no idea where it was going. Said he is 1 at best, most likely 2 years away from starting. Said us keeping our recruits is contingent on him doing well and he thinks we are being a little naive assuminghe is a savior.

What are your thoughts on this?

Also said Justin Fields to UF which blows balls.

Nole troll. What kind of cane fan listens to fswhos podcasts.

Advertisement
Newberg also thought Allison was the real deal. Richt is a qb guru and if he's that confident in perry then I'm trusting his confidence over a noles reporter tbh...

The dude is biased, but he's not making some controversial argument. It's extremely rare and hard for a Freshmans QB to come in, win the starting job, and do well. Most QBs need a few years to develop.

Of course we need to do well to keep recruits, but we don't necessarily need a QB to step up and be extremely productive. We should and could win 10+ even with a below average QB given that our competition is trash.

Advertisement
I do a radio show in Ocala and the people there swear by him. That includes Brady Ackerman, former Gator football player who watched Perry many times.

The dude is biased, but he's not making some controversial argument. It's extremely rare and hard for a Freshmans QB to come in, win the starting job, and do well. Most QBs need a few years to develop.

Of course we need to do well to keep recruits, but we don't necessarily need a QB to step up and be extremely productive. We should and could win 10+ even with a below average QB given that our competition is trash.

Actually, yes he is. It's not a controversial argument to say a freshman may not be ready, shīt I've even said it. This bag of excrement and smegma is saying basically Perry spent a significant portion of time closing his eyes, not knowing where the ball is going, and throwing it up for grabs. Look at his fūcking stats. Look at his touchdown to interception ratio. What the fūck? What a fūcking retarded thing to say. And if you don't agree with that you're a fūcking idiot yourself.

Absolutely no fūcking way that Perry was just throwing up the ball for grabs all the time like he's implying.

You know who's opinion matters the most on Perry?...

This guy named Mark Richt, I think he's the Head Coach of Miami Hurricanes, not sure on that though (will check with my sources).

Advertisement
Jameis won a Heisman and is kicking it in da NFL. If Jameis say dis young Cane ready to ball, he ready to ball.

He's not wrong with thinking fans are naive and looking at him as A savior.
Except for the fact that that's not actually happening.

You all confuse people's excitement for a new a QB with saying definitively that he's a savior.

Advertisement

This guy named Mark Richt, I think he's the Head Coach of Miami Hurricanes, not sure on that though (will check with my sources).

Whether Newberg is right or wrong as far as Perry's ability in year one, Richt isn't immune from missing on QBs. He targeted Brice Ramsey and he's a better punter than QB at this point. Logan Gray. Faton Batua. Christian LeMay. He's had plenty of misses there recently which is why he was playing UVA washout Greyson Lambert in 2015.

Sorry, we ain't winning 10+ games with below average QB play, that's not happening.

Regardless of who the QB is, if they suck, we're not winning 10.

Last edited:

Actually, yes he is. It's not a controversial argument to say a freshman may not be ready, shīt I've even said it. This bag of excrement and smegma is saying basically Perry spent a significant portion of time closing his eyes, not knowing where the ball is going, and throwing it up for grabs. Look at his fūcking stats. Look at his touchdown to interception ratio. What the fūck? What a fūcking retarded thing to say. And if you don't agree with that you're a fūcking idiot yourself.

Absolutely no fūcking way that Perry was just throwing up the ball for grabs all the time like he's implying.

Woah.. relax, breath, it's ok.

Whether Newberg is right or wrong as far as Perry's ability in year one, Richt isn't immune from missing on QBs. He targeted Brice Ramsey and he's a better punter than QB at this point. Logan Gray. Faton Batua. Christian LeMay. He's had plenty of misses there recently which is why he was playing UVA washout Greyson Lambert in 2015.
Well, then what's your solution?

Advertisement
Back