Pete Aziz, Glory, Nash, et al... Chidi Valentine-Okeke?

Advertisement
Guys, bomb is the same ****** that used to post on Bakas' site.

He is clueless

•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."

So what if the rules aren't enforced.

You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child.

Sunny Odogwu is from same tribe as Okeke and hes good friends with UM Center Tonye Jekiri. Also, UM was his first offer. Right now UM has a great chance of getting Okeke in 2016.

Sunny Odogwu is from same tribe as Okeke and hes good friends with UM Center Tonye Jekiri. Also, UM was his first offer. Right now UM has a great chance of getting Okeke in 2016.

That may be the case now, but let's see what happens after he spends an entire year with "Leaderofmen" ....

Advertisement

He is clueless

•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."

We don't live on the board 24x7. STFU with the whining. D$ or Andrew, feel free to de-mod me for this post if necessary, can't stand this routine, I hear this type of **** enough from my 2 year old at home.

He is clueless

You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child.

an adult as well, I'm guessing

That's actually really cool. What're the chances that two huge OL from different parts of the country originated from the same tribe.

We all know your people at Champagnat won't let that happen. Give it up, everyone knows that school is as dirty/anti-Miami as they come.

Advertisement

Don't fret. You guys have plenty of time to turn him against UM. By the time you're done with him, he'll change his name to Red Belliue and will be speaking with a Cajun twang.

He is clueless

We don't live on the board 24x7. STFU with the whining. D$ or Andrew, feel free to de-mod me for this post if necessary, can't stand this routine, I hear this type of **** enough from my 2 year old at home.

Make BTcane a mod.

Advertisement

He is clueless

Report a post or PM myself or DMoney if you got an issue. The rules are being enforced more than you think they are.

204.jpg

Is our Sunny related to this Sunny? [The asterisks are covering the word for the African nation that sits between Benin and Cameroon.]

Sunny Odogwu, *****ia

Source: Real Estate

Odogwu started off as a trainee pilot with the defunct *****ian Airways in the late 40s before venturing into insurance. He founded his first company, Dyson & ****t, a *****ian insurance broker, in 1953 but closed shop shortly afterwards, opting instead to work as broker for insurance firms in London and Switzerland before settling back in *****ia in the late fifties to build the Odogwu group, an international conglomerate with interests in real estate, financial services, infrastructure, energy and agriculture. The Odogwu group owns the landmark 5-star Grand Hotel in Asaba in southern *****ia, and is currently building the Le Meridien Grand Hotel and Apartments on Vicotria Island in Lagos at a cost of over $330 million.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/11/20/ten-african-millionaires-to-watch-in-2012/2/

Last edited:
Advertisement
he's friends with Sunny Odogwu

He's also friends with 2015 4* OL Abdul Bello:

203.jpg

^^^ Valentine is on the right... can't believe he's a 2016 recruit- looks 30 years old :) vvv

Igbo? The Biafrans during their civil war 40 plus years ago. Most successful tribe in Africa most likely.

David Njoku is probably Igbo as well. I believe it is an Igbo name.

These connections could help.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back