Pete Aziz, Glory, Nash, et al... Chidi Valentine-Okeke?

From the interview I watched he seemed most impressed with his FSU offer.

Not saying he doesn't come here with his boys but his face lit up twice when asked
about his favorite & most impressive offers.

Advertisement

Not saying he doesn't come here with his boys but his face lit up twice when asked

Here is a cool article as to where coaches go to get their lunch money...

Btw - FSU spent more than any other school in the nation last year paying coaches for their "travel" expenses... ;-)

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE
Public records responses from 10 major schools show some utilize -– or pay -- summer camp guest coaches more than others. High school coaches across the country work camps and often bring recruits with them.
SCHOOL PAY AVERAGE NOTABLE COACH
Florida State Paid $70,808.64 for 141 coaches $502.19 Flanagan (Pembroke Pines) OC Tyrell Conyers, $1,023.30
Ohio State Paid $50,359.09 for 147 coaches $342.58 Dwyer (Palm Beach) assistant Paul Meunier, $1,409
Washington Paid $32,588.60 for 29 coaches $1,123.74 Desert Edge (Phoenix area) head coach Rich Wellbrock, $1,200

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24585267/shuttle-service-have-summer-camps-exposed-recruiting-loophole

Last edited:
First you guys say they work for LSU now Alabama. Nobody put up pictures of them taking kids to WVU, UNC, Wake Forest, UM, FSU, Bethune Cookman, FAMU, UF, UCF, USF, FAU, FIU, Clemson, South Carolina, etc, etc. Every high school in south Florida travels now but everybody hates Champagnat because the only kid UM ever receuited from that school didnt sign with UM. LOL!!!

Last edited:
First you guys say they work for LSU now Alabama. Nobody put up pictures of them taking kids to WVU, UNC, Wake Forest, UM, FSU, Bethune Cookman, FAMU, UF, UCF, USF, FAU, FIU, Clemson, South Carolina, etc, etc. Every high school in south Florida travels now but everybody hates Champagnat because the only kid UM ever receuited from that school didnt sign with UM. LOL!!!

Post the pictures.

Nothing to do with one of your coaches bashing Miami constantly on social media.

[video]http://sports.yahoo.com/video/r250-challenge-chidi-valentine-okeke-141400517.html[/video]

Advertisement
Sunny Odogwu is from same tribe as Okeke and hes good friends with UM Center Tonye Jekiri. Also, UM was his first offer. Right now UM has a great chance of getting Okeke in 2016.

Don't fret. You guys have plenty of time to turn him against UM. By the time you're done with him, he'll change his name to Red Belliue and will be speaking with a Cajun twang.

Yep.
Wait until Genron and those other loser coaches get their grimy little fingers on this guy's recruitment.

Yep...I'm surprised Drummond didn't try and get his grimy hands on Sunny's recruitment considering how much money he comes from.

I'm sure Genron will be all over Valentine's recruitment (again).

He DOESN"T come from money. Go back and read my post, and look for the link to the Palm Beach Post article from last August. He came from a poor village in rural *****ia where he didn't have electricity or running water. Just because he has the same name doesn't mean he's from money. Unless he made up a story for the Palm Beach Post.

Btw - FSU spent more than any other school in the nation last year paying coaches for their "travel" expenses... ;-)

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE
Public records responses from 10 major schools show some utilize -– or pay -- summer camp guest coaches more than others. High school coaches across the country work camps and often bring recruits with them.
Florida State Paid $70,808.64 for 141 coaches $502.19 Flanagan (Pembroke Pines) OC Tyrell Conyers, $1,023.30
Ohio State Paid $50,359.09 for 147 coaches $342.58 Dwyer (Palm Beach) assistant Paul Meunier, $1,409
Washington Paid $32,588.60 for 29 coaches $1,123.74 Desert Edge (Phoenix area) head coach Rich Wellbrock, $1,200

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24585267/shuttle-service-have-summer-camps-exposed-recruiting-loophole

This is ridiculous. The NCAA should put a stop to it.

230.jpg

Coach Drummond, Chidi Valentine Okeke, coach Michael Tunsil, Darnell Salomon and Abdul Bello.

Disgusting.

Sellouts. When I see these South Florida guys up there in Bammy cheesin' for the camera with their Bammy gear on I picture Dr. Dre in his sequined jump suit before he went gangsta.

232.jpg

Are we supposed to know who these people are? Especially the old white guys? It's only after seeing the URL that I know it has something to do with Apple.

Oh, I see, the top picture is Dr. Dre back during the day. Is that his mom? Am I supposed to know who Dr. Dre is? Who cares about Dr. Dre?

I'm just an old white guy. I've heard of Dr. Dre, for several years, I've seen the overpriced Beats headphones in stores and in online catalogues. I'd like to know if the quality matches the price. Otherwise, I don't care.

Last edited:

Genron is paying for all those visits out of his own pocket and is doing it out of the kindness of his own heart, right? Poor guy, how can he possibly sustain this philanthropy if all he's getting is McDonalds and gas money?

Advertisement

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

I don't see it as being ridiculous but that the NCAA needs to change the policies and allow kids to do officials earlier or something. Most kids don't have the money to travel and stay overnight at all these schools that are recruiting them so if a school can pay a coach to work their camp and at the same time bring kids with them why not. By allowing kids to see campuses earlier and get a feel for things before the official visits then it allows them to make a better decision for themselves when choosing what school to attend.

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

I don't see it as being ridiculous but that the NCAA needs to change the policies and allow kids to do officials earlier or something. Most kids don't have the money to travel and stay overnight at all these schools that are recruiting them so if a school can pay a coach to work their camp and at the same time bring kids with them why not. By allowing kids to see campuses earlier and get a feel for things before the official visits then it allows them to make a better decision for themselves when choosing what school to attend.

These guys are officially getting checks at every school they go to in ADDITION to what they get in "Duffle bags"... Stop being ignorant... They are delivering recruits to these schools and it ain't for gas money!!! Their real pay day comes on signing day...

They're parasites. They work for whoever is paying them, and the kids are just the pawns in their parasitic games. Doesn't matter if it's LSU, Bammy or any of the other johns out there.

Does the coach of Aquinas or any of the other high schools where the coaches aren't traveling the globe with recruits in tow care less about their kids than the Mother Theresa Genron and Father Tonsil does?

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

You're either really naive, or you have an interest in these payouts that you want to protect. They've legalized paying the pimps directly, and the johns who pay the most to the pimps are the bottom bytches to the pimps. Bottom bytches get all the favored treatment from the pimps. Get it?

These pimps are too enmeshed in the recruiting process, and they really have no business being so involved. If the kids have families, then the families need to take them to camps. If they can't do that, then they shouldn't go. If the ncaa wants to make it where the underprivileged can go to all the camps, then they should make it where schools can pay for gas money directly to the kid or his mom or uncle. Nothing more.

Advertisement

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

The NCAA put limits on the number of officials including only one official to a school, in other words, not two or three officials to a school. Now, the kids are entitled to keep visiting? At whose expense? This is in an indirect way around the NCAA restrictions. Just because most people--especially UM fans and the people on this board--hate the NCAA, this might be a reasonable rule designed to curb potential abuse. Now, the kids see the schools through this end run, since they don't pay for the visits, but the schools ultimately do. Some of these kids seem to be going on the camp circuit and making so many visits it's like our politicians taking junkets or excessive vacations, all at somebody else's (usually the taxpayer's) expense. I understand the kids usually have very limited resources financially, but this seems like an end-run on the NCAA rules and an abuse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back