Pete Aziz, Glory, Nash, et al... Chidi Valentine-Okeke?

291.jpg

Have McDonalds. Will travel.

You think this ***** pays his taxes?

I doubt it.

He'll probably be in jail in a couple years.

Whether it's for tax evasion or child molestation, who knows.

Advertisement
230.jpg

Coach Drummond, Chidi Valentine Okeke, coach Michael Tunsil, Darnell Salomon and Abdul Bello.

Disgusting.

Sellouts. When I see these South Florida guys up there in Bammy cheesin' for the camera with their Bammy gear on I picture Dr. Dre in his sequined jump suit before he went gangsta.

232.jpg

Are we supposed to know who these people are? Especially the old white guys? It's only after seeing the URL that I know it has something to do with Apple.

Oh, I see, the top picture is Dr. Dre back during the day. Is that his mom? Am I supposed to know who Dr. Dre is? Who cares about Dr. Dre?

I'm just an old white guy. I've heard of Dr. Dre, for several years, I've seen the overpriced Beats headphones in stores and in online catalogues. I'd like to know if the quality matches the price. Otherwise, I don't care.

Tim Cook (Apple), Eddie Cue (Apple), Jimmy Iovine (Beats, producer), Dre.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what the big deal is. The federal per diem rate for a hotel in Tallahassee is $94 and the meals and incidentals rate is $46 per day. The mileage is 962 round trip at $0.56 per mile. If I was sent to Tallahassee for two nights of work the cost to the Gov't would be $818.72. These schools are paying out on average $300-$500 per coach to attend these events. It sounds like they are basically paying expenses for out of town coaches.
It raises and interesting question though if these coaches are allowed to bring recruits with them.

From the interview I watched he seemed most impressed with his FSU offer.

Not saying he doesn't come here with his boys but his face lit up twice when asked
about his favorite & most impressive offers.

Here is a cool article as to where coaches go to get their lunch money...

Btw - FSU spent more than any other school in the nation last year paying coaches for their "travel" expenses... ;-)

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE
Public records responses from 10 major schools show some utilize -– or pay -- summer camp guest coaches more than others. High school coaches across the country work camps and often bring recruits with them.
SCHOOL PAY AVERAGE NOTABLE COACH
Florida State Paid $70,808.64 for 141 coaches $502.19 Flanagan (Pembroke Pines) OC Tyrell Conyers, $1,023.30
Ohio State Paid $50,359.09 for 147 coaches $342.58 Dwyer (Palm Beach) assistant Paul Meunier, $1,409
Washington Paid $32,588.60 for 29 coaches $1,123.74 Desert Edge (Phoenix area) head coach Rich Wellbrock, $1,200

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24585267/shuttle-service-have-summer-camps-exposed-recruiting-loophole

This is ridiculous. The NCAA should put a stop to it.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. The federal per diem rate for a hotel in Tallahassee is $94 and the meals and incidentals rate is $46 per day. The mileage is 962 round trip at $0.56 per mile. If I was sent to Tallahassee for two nights of work the cost to the Gov't would be $818.72. These schools are paying out on average $300-$500 per coach to attend these events. It sounds like they are basically paying expenses for out of town coaches.
It raises and interesting question though if these coaches are allowed to bring recruits with them.

Not saying he doesn't come here with his boys but his face lit up twice when asked

Btw - FSU spent more than any other school in the nation last year paying coaches for their "travel" expenses... ;-)

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE
Public records responses from 10 major schools show some utilize -– or pay -- summer camp guest coaches more than others. High school coaches across the country work camps and often bring recruits with them.
Florida State Paid $70,808.64 for 141 coaches $502.19 Flanagan (Pembroke Pines) OC Tyrell Conyers, $1,023.30
Ohio State Paid $50,359.09 for 147 coaches $342.58 Dwyer (Palm Beach) assistant Paul Meunier, $1,409
Washington Paid $32,588.60 for 29 coaches $1,123.74 Desert Edge (Phoenix area) head coach Rich Wellbrock, $1,200

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24585267/shuttle-service-have-summer-camps-exposed-recruiting-loophole

the hustle isn't going to ONE school. They take a tour and get mileage from point A to the school from every stop. THE MILEAGE IS NOT CORRECT Sooooo, you go from Miami to Florida and get paid for 350 miles. Than up to Tally, say a hundred and fifty miles more and get paid for the entire 500. Than you go to 6 other schools and you get paid from Miami EVERY TIME. Most coaches pull in over $20,000 each. They go to the schools that pay the most for "coaching help". FSU and SEC schools pay the most. The kids get NOTHING. The "hustle".

Last edited:

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

the hustle isn't going to ONE school. They take a tour and get mileage from point A to the school from every stop. THE MILEAGE IS NOT CORRECT Sooooo, you go from Miami to Florida and get paid for 350 miles. Than up to Tally, say a hundred and fifty miles more and get paid for the entire 500. Than you go to 6 other schools and you get paid from Miami EVERY TIME. Most coaches pull in over $20,000 each. They go to the schools that pay the most for "coaching help". FSU and SEC schools pay the most. The kids get NOTHING. The "hustle".

you really believe that? the $EC has a job for you in the infractions committee
330.gif

Advertisement

Here is a part of it...
THE CAMP HUSTLE

Just to be clear, you're saying they'd get paid as if they went 850 Miles, even though they only actually went 500. And that's not even adding in the other however many schools they also visit on their trip. And I'd probably be a fool to assume these guys aren't also getting a little more to ensure certain players are on the bus...

LSU this weekend $$$$

J Drumm ‏@LeaderoftheMen 11m

Kendell "Hulk" Jones DL 2016 the most over grown Kid I've ever seen in Life. Rising Jr. 4.9 40-Killeen Shoemaker, TX

450.jpg

You think this **** pays his taxes?

I doubt it.

He'll probably be in jail in a couple years.

Whether it's for tax evasion or child molestation, who knows.

How anyone from south Florida, especially Miami, can pose next to the helmet and jerseys from
that tacky POS school from that hayseed town is beyond explicable.
What a fermented cunnt rag this GENitalRON is.

Advertisement
I swear if we were in Jamaica I could put 2 calls in and offer my grandmas oxtail and rice and peas and somebody would set genron straight and have his punk *** never come back to SoFlo

Advertisement
Back