Pete any truth to this

Advertisement
Advertisement
give me a break, muschump has been neg recruiting us since he got to gainesville.

It's absurd to think joker got fired for a picture at a high school practice. That is a slap on wrist, not termination. I thought the resignation was for a dinner picture with a recruit. I actually think that's probably not it it either. Had to find more, like a bagman or something

It seems those schools, if true, are condoning cheating while they shoot themselves in the foot. Their future prospects will not have the opportunity to get a college scholarship from Miami. Shame...

Advertisement
It's absurd to think joker got fired for a picture at a high school practice. That is a slap on wrist, not termination. I thought the resignation was for a dinner picture with a recruit. I actually think that's probably not it it either. Had to find more, like a bagman or something

Yeah, I guarantee it was a lot more then that. The fact that neither university is talking about this issue makes it all hearsay. This is also a Robinson story, we know how much he loves Miami.

Maybe he sucks at what coaches have to be good at, you know coaching and they were just looking for an excuse to can his ***.

Advertisement
And another thing. How would he know this banning decision had been made since it's the summer and coaches are out too? Did he talk to them at these statewide camps he takes his players to? He is lying through his teeth or reporting an unsubstantiated rumor that some ho that's a Florida fan told him. Penn State doesn't get banned from campuses but we do? In our own territory? Not a chance. We aren't banned anywhere.

Last edited:
I read Foley, their AD, wanted to can Joker. I guess their relationship spiraled downward. And this gave him(Foley) and Muschamp an excuse to "fire" him. Could be wrong but whatever

Advertisement
Let's be real, joker didn't get fired for talking to a recruit at a highschool practice. Something else definitely went on.....

UM is close by, they can unofficially visit miami anytime and coaches can do in home visits also. I doubt this is true tho, HS coaches don't have that kinda power.

Luke is still sour about being asked to leave campus when he was taking pictures with Kaaya on his visit. He is a punk and is definitely no friend of UM. He js a lot like Shapiro, they both feel slighted by UM and want revenge.

Advertisement
Back