Pete any truth to this

The racism against al golden is pathetic.... The more and more i read it seems as though its all a racial divide .... Crazy ****

Advertisement
I wish when things like this comes out; Former players like Lewis, Reed, Johnson, Moss, etc...would come out and defend the program. South Florida is in desperate need of some type of leader...not the Luke type but a positive true mentor/leader. My opinion

Advertisement
Also comes from Luke whonrecentlynsported a jimbo fisher shirt at his camp

Who cares really, just cuz someone says some **** that could be the truth or it's negative toward UM....everyone thinks we r ok. If we snitched it looks bad period especially if we cheat our **** selves. If it's true which it's possible because someone wouldn't post dumb **** like that, it says a lot about this staff which I believed in till pretty recently. We r desperate n that's a bad fkin sign.

I wish when things like this comes out; Former players like Lewis, Reed, Johnson, Moss, etc...would come out and defend the program. South Florida is in desperate need of some type of leader...not the Luke type but a positive true mentor/leader. My opinion

These dudes care about one thing.....money. Those all about the school the u athletes r 1%, it sucks and is slowly turning me off all sports. It's not about the team anymore or the city it's about themselves.

Not worried about these bans even a little bit. Think Canes. How would you even enforce that? On what basis? Public High Schools would have to show just cause for banning our coaches AND denying their players opportunities at college scholarships. I can't wait to hear them try to make the argument that they don't want coaches on their campus who follow the rules. That would obviously make the school look like they condone cheating or that they don't support programs that help enforce the rules.

From a street perspective I get what some of you are saying, but f that because uf isn't representing nobody's street or hood or anything else for that matter. muschamp is trying to use this as a rallying cry. Good for him. He needs to figure out how to beat the fcs schools on their schedule.

As I see it, this is just a fart in the wind. The NCAA isn't going to do anything to uf, the cash will continue to flow, and non-Canes will continue to have reasons to hate my program. f'em

Just win because winning is the great neutralizer.

Advertisement
Killa, no way this involved Booker T. Their last year's HC is now on Miami's football staff. His son is now head coach of booker T. The other son is a gator QB. Do you really think the father is so low that he will ***** over both his sons and his own player from last year? This story is a lie

These dudes care about one thing.....money. Those all about the school the u athletes r 1%, it sucks and is slowly turning me off all sports. It's not about the team anymore or the city it's about themselves.
It's not only about money, but about egos too. They all want to be king of the **** hill. You know, who can get the most attention while going to get their Big Macs and gas.

If true we should never offer or accept a student or football player from those schools. See how these schools feel when they find out the football coaches are the ones ******** over the entire school

Advertisement
TIFWIW because I'm not an insider but this is what I was told because I've been trying to get details.

Apparently the pic of the recruit and Joker involved a player at Booker T. The rule is that if a coach runs into a recruit during the dead period and communicates with them its a secondary violation. It's only a major violation if they can prove the coaches purposefully set up the meeting.

Anyway apparently the recruit is being questioned and could have penalties served against him. I didn't know that was possible which is the part that made me question the info. But anyway someone mentioned that kid could lose his eligibility. So the word is that Miami turned in a coach over something 'petty' and now a kid is involved and may suffer from it, so coaches are banning Miami or whatever because all those schools and coaches look out for each other. They're saying that Miami coaches have contacted kids during dead periods so I guess that's why they consider it snitching. They think UM is playing with kids' futures.

Man this concocted story is almost as bad as a stripper telling you she dances to pay off her college tuition

LOL... exactly

and you ACTUALLY think the NCAA within a week DURING one of their biggest trials sets up the meeting , interviews the kid etc etc?

TIFWIW because I'm not an insider but this is what I was told because I've been trying to get details.

Apparently the pic of the recruit and Joker involved a player at Booker T. The rule is that if a coach runs into a recruit during the dead period and communicates with them its a secondary violation. It's only a major violation if they can prove the coaches purposefully set up the meeting.

Anyway apparently the recruit is being questioned and could have penalties served against him. I didn't know that was possible which is the part that made me question the info. But anyway someone mentioned that kid could lose his eligibility. So the word is that Miami turned in a coach over something 'petty' and now a kid is involved and may suffer from it, so coaches are banning Miami or whatever because all those schools and coaches look out for each other. They're saying that Miami coaches have contacted kids during dead periods so I guess that's why they consider it snitching. They think UM is playing with kids' futures.

Sounds like a jewel right out of Muschamps mouth as talking points to flip this on Miami. Show me where they can prove it even came from a staff member of UM. Proof UF got their ****s caught in a sling and are now deflecting.

Sounds to me Muschamp making **** up because of the embarrassing 4-8 season and allowing our D to force 5 turnovers and make his offense look worse than our Defense

Man this concocted story is almost as bad as a stripper telling you she dances to pay off her college tuition

And don't forget, according to killa just a week ago this story was just a smokescreen and the joker was fired because he didn't get along with the OC. Now, it's big enough that Florida high schools are banning UM from their school.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;-Fs0MU-zl0s]http://youtu.be/-Fs0MU-zl0s[/video]

F**k UF F**k Luke F**k genron F*** them all

Last edited:
I can tell u one thing...If any high schools banned UM, I guarantee you they are Pro Florida Gator high schools Pipeline....there is no way any So Florida schools ban us..more than likely they are North Florida high schools....I just hope none of our commits go to those schools...

Also comes from Luke whonrecentlynsported a jimbo fisher shirt at his camp

Who cares really, just cuz someone says some **** that could be the truth or it's negative toward UM....everyone thinks we r ok. If we snitched it looks bad period especially if we cheat our **** selves. If it's true which it's possible because someone wouldn't post dumb **** like that, it says a lot about this staff which I believed in till pretty recently. We r desperate n that's a bad fkin sign.

LOL. Yep, you read it on the internet so it must be true.

Advertisement
Back