Pete any truth to this

Miami04

Senior
From some Uncle Luke blog. I take it with a grain of salt like all the other crap he spews.

University of Florida coaches are accusing two Miami assistants of taking the incriminating pictures. Both universities are not commenting on the matter. However, head coaches at several high schools around the state have decided to ban Miami coaches from coming on their campuses.

Advertisement
Them mentors and head coaches don't want their meal tickets being taken away, assuming Luke isn't just full of **** on this particular matter.

Advertisement
What an *** backwards mentality. "Shame on UM for calling out two coaches for breaking the rules." ******* morons.

Them mentors and head coaches don't want their meal tickets being taken away, assuming Luke isn't just full of **** on this particular matter.

Agree 100%... sickening isn't it, but it was ok to negatively recruit against us

Advertisement

Agree 100%... sickening isn't it, but it was ok to negatively recruit against us

Yeap... Got to play by the rules...

They should fire the HS coaches as well... These fine teachers of athletics and morality!!!

Last edited:
From some Uncle Luke blog. I take it with a grain of salt like all the other crap he spews.

University of Florida coaches are accusing two Miami assistants of taking the incriminating pictures. Both universities are not commenting on the matter. However, head coaches at several high schools around the state have decided to ban Miami coaches from coming on their campuses.

Here is the link to the blog
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/06/ncaa_recruiting_scandal_pits_miami_hurricanes_versus_florida_gators.php#more

I also find it funny how he didn't mention that UF was one of the worst negative recruiters against Miami. How about standing up for the home school, a little bit there.

Also its funny how these high schools didn't ban Ohio ST when Urban snitched on UF's recruiting violations.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/urban-meyer-alleged-florida-gators-recruiting-violation-brian-white-070213

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
i hate the idea of paying college players. somebody in another thread said this would stop the issue of bagmen, but then teams with more to spend would just pay more. i like the idea of making them pay for their own education and housing, though. how long until the NCAA folds and is replaced by a minor league system like basketball, baseball, and hockey?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back