Pete any truth to this

Advertisement
TIFWIW because I'm not an insider but this is what I was told because I've been trying to get details.

Apparently the pic of the recruit and Joker involved a player at Booker T. The rule is that if a coach runs into a recruit during the dead period and communicates with them its a secondary violation. It's only a major violation if they can prove the coaches purposefully set up the meeting.

Anyway apparently the recruit is being questioned and could have penalties served against him. I didn't know that was possible which is the part that made me question the info. But anyway someone mentioned that kid could lose his eligibility. So the word is that Miami turned in a coach over something 'petty' and now a kid is involved and may suffer from it, so coaches are banning Miami or whatever because all those schools and coaches look out for each other. They're saying that Miami coaches have contacted kids during dead periods so I guess that's why they consider it snitching. They think UM is playing with kids' futures.

Sounds like a jewel right out of Muschamps mouth as talking points to flip this on Miami. Show me where they can prove it even came from a staff member of UM. Proof UF got their ****s caught in a sling and are now deflecting.

Yea I don't know how they know it was somebody at Miami...but that's the word. And it was reported by Robinson and some other people.

To add to what I said up above one of the assistant coaches of the recruit had set up the meeting and I guess didn't think it was a violation or whatever. So now they're feeling like the kid got wronged for trying to find out more about UF through his coaches. Which is where all the 'snitching' stuff is coming from. It was apparently some kind of lunch set up by the assistant coach of the recruit. I don't know all the details and like I said I'm no insider but that's what I was told.

Yeah, no. Now that's what there saying to deflect and keep negatively recruiting Miami. The status quo.

TIFWIW because I'm not an insider but this is what I was told because I've been trying to get details.

Apparently the pic of the recruit and Joker involved a player at Booker T. The rule is that if a coach runs into a recruit during the dead period and communicates with them its a secondary violation. It's only a major violation if they can prove the coaches purposefully set up the meeting.

Anyway apparently the recruit is being questioned and could have penalties served against him. I didn't know that was possible which is the part that made me question the info. But anyway someone mentioned that kid could lose his eligibility. So the word is that Miami turned in a coach over something 'petty' and now a kid is involved and may suffer from it, so coaches are banning Miami or whatever because all those schools and coaches look out for each other. They're saying that Miami coaches have contacted kids during dead periods so I guess that's why they consider it snitching. They think UM is playing with kids' futures.

100%, grade A bull****.

Yea that sounded fishy to me too like I said. The only time I know of that happening is if they have proof a dude took money or something in HS, and I think even then they just force them to pay it back before enrolling or whatever.

But I don't know what the rule is for ongoing contact during the dead period other than if its found to be intentional that school has to stop recruiting the player. So if that's the school the kid wanted to go to I guess he gets effed over that way.

Sounds like a jewel right out of Muschamps mouth as talking points to flip this on Miami. Show me where they can prove it even came from a staff member of UM. Proof UF got their ****s caught in a sling and are now deflecting.

Yea I don't know how they know it was somebody at Miami...but that's the word. And it was reported by Robinson and some other people.

To add to what I said up above one of the assistant coaches of the recruit had set up the meeting and I guess didn't think it was a violation or whatever. So now they're feeling like the kid got wronged for trying to find out more about UF through his coaches. Which is where all the 'snitching' stuff is coming from. It was apparently some kind of lunch set up by the assistant coach of the recruit. I don't know all the details and like I said I'm no insider but that's what I was told.

Wonder what ICE has to say about this.

100%, grade A bull****.

Yea, what? Unless the kid took some money and it was caught on camera, the only one in some hot water is the corch and the porgram

As Bama has proven time and time again, even if a kid is caught taking money on camera, the video must still show two forms of the kid's government ID, a police officer to verify the whole thing, four or five of Mark Emmert's personal friends on hand, and the kid's grandma to confirm his identity.

Advertisement

100%, grade A bull****.

Yea that sounded fishy to me too like I said. The only time I know of that happening is if they have proof a dude took money or something in HS, and I think even then they just force them to pay it back before enrolling or whatever.

But I don't know what the rule is for ongoing contact during the dead period other than if its found to be intentional that school has to stop recruiting the player. So if that's the school the kid wanted to go to I guess he gets effed over that way.

Kid would not be kept from going to that school. The only persons with any chance of being penalized would be the UF coaches in this case.

Man this concocted story is almost as bad as a stripper telling you she dances to pay off her college tuition

100%, grade A bull****.

Kid would not be kept from going to that school. The only persons with any chance of being penalized would be the UF coaches in this case.

I'm not sure. Per the rule in this case UF would have to stop recruiting the kid. I don't know if that means they can't keep the scholly offer on the table or they just cant' communicate with them because the rule doesn't make that clear. It just says if found in violation the school has to stop recruiting them. So IDK.

Luke is such an abortion. Dude should be banned from UM and forced to change allegiance to the Gators. They are a match made in ****.

Advertisement
Just remember who was tight with Luke back in the day and you can see Luke's motivation for continually ******** UM.

Advertisement
From some Uncle Luke blog. I take it with a grain of salt like all the other crap he spews.

University of Florida coaches are accusing two Miami assistants of taking the incriminating pictures. Both universities are not commenting on the matter. However, head coaches at several high schools around the state have decided to ban Miami coaches from coming on their campuses.

Give a bonus to both assistants!!!! Oh, if there are actually HS HCs banning Miami coaches then make it know NO kid who goes to those school ever gets an offer from THE U.

I think Uncle Luke is blowing smoke and the fact is that any high school coach taking such action and in doing so endorsing the University of Florida's NCAA violations is walking on thin ice as far as being allowed to coach.

Advertisement
From some Uncle Luke blog. I take it with a grain of salt like all the other crap he spews.

University of Florida coaches are accusing two Miami assistants of taking the incriminating pictures. Both universities are not commenting on the matter. However, head coaches at several high schools around the state have decided to ban Miami coaches from coming on their campuses.

If it's true, we weren't getting any kids out of those schools anyways because the coaches are crooked. Really, never seen so many High School coaches and grown *** men with the mentality of a women with a big ego. It's not about you, clowns! You lived your life, let these kids live theirs.

Sounds like a load. What High Schools?

Yeah right, I guess we know who the Money man for UF was now. Any coach that bans Miami is getting his pockets lined.

Advertisement
Back