Perry in the Lab WORKING

I'm glad this kid is busting his *** and lead by example. The other players will see this too...that is a quality that others want to play with and follow. Not to change the subject, or maybe I am, but did anyone else think Kaya looks like Beavis

Advertisement
His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

His 40 time is faster than watson 40 time coming out of high school.

Watson wasn't a dual threat, either. He threw for like 4,000 yards, and was a 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. He just ran every blue moon, or from the 1 or 2 yard line. No way a dual threat guy can be an NFL caliber QB. Mobile pocket passers are ok, but guys who are throwers AND runners aren't coveted by NFL teams.

It's also important to remember. The scouting services ALL thought Jameis Winston was a white guy. No other explanation possible for him being considered a pro-style QB coming out of high school, since we all know that black QBs are automatically labeled as "dual-threat". Stephen Morris, too.

*Sarcasm

Watson rushed for 1100 yards and 12tds his sophmore year and 629 yards 9tds last year.

Funny! Hair means everything!
15253148_559629487562126_2119907595727667200_n.jpg

I'm glad this kid is busting his *** and lead by example. The other players will see this too...that is a quality that others want to play with and follow. Not to change the subject, or maybe I am, but did anyone else think Kaya looks like Beavis

maxresdefault.jpg
images

quite similar actually! LOL

Advertisement
its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

His 40 time is faster than watson 40 time coming out of high school.

Watson wasn't a dual threat, either. He threw for like 4,000 yards, and was a 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. He just ran every blue moon, or from the 1 or 2 yard line. No way a dual threat guy can be an NFL caliber QB. Mobile pocket passers are ok, but guys who are throwers AND runners aren't coveted by NFL teams.

It's also important to remember. The scouting services ALL thought Jameis Winston was a white guy. No other explanation possible for him being considered a pro-style QB coming out of high school, since we all know that black QBs are automatically labeled as "dual-threat". Stephen Morris, too.

*Sarcasm

Watson rushed for 1100 yards and 12tds his sophmore year and 629 yards 9tds last year.
I stopped trying to rationalize this **** after fude said we wouldnt use a QBs running ability as a weapon. Thats some **** Golden would say.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

A haircut exemplifying the leader of The U football team would be recommended. The more you look the part the better.
Get off my lawn Kid!?

what the **** is wrong with you? He can have blue hair for all I care.

Advertisement
Nkosi doesn't look like such a twig anymore. I'm really starting to believe that he's the day 1 starter, unless he ***** the bed with the playbook.

Nkosi doesn't look like such a twig anymore. I'm really starting to believe that he's the day 1 starter, unless he ***** the bed with the playbook.

emm he's 6'4 180 pounds. that basically your run of the mill high school sophomore on a basketball team or a large Somali boat pirate...now with that being said, doesn't mean he cant get the job done. I just don't see him doing it mentally and emotionally, we all shall see very soon

Glad to see he's working but I could give a **** about how ripped my QB is. He needs weight. Not only to protect himself from contact but to have enough lead in his pencil to drive the football. Being able to see someone's abs/muscles isn't impressive when they're only 185lbs. It's like a fat chick with huge ****, it doesn't count.

Again, glad he's working, but I'd be more excited to see videos of him throwing routes. Playing QB isn't about who looks better with their shirt off.

Advertisement
Glad to see he's working but I could give a **** about how ripped my QB is. He needs weight. Not only to protect himself from contact but to have enough lead in his pencil to drive the football. Being able to see someone's abs/muscles isn't impressive when they're only 185lbs. It's like a fat chick with huge ****, it doesn't count.

Again, glad he's working, but I'd be more excited to see videos of him throwing routes. Playing QB isn't about who looks better with their shirt off.

Coach Nacho..... https://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=143678&page=3&highlight=coach+macho

Coach Nacho..... https://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=143678&page=3&highlight=coach+macho

Cool bro.

Are there any reports yet on how much weight Perry has gained so far while he has been at UM.

If we want him as a Lamar Jackson type of QB he'll need to get his weight up to 200 pounds AT LEAST. It is proven that added weight (muscle weight) makes a QB more durable and will allow them to last for a longer period.

Thanks.

Advertisement
Are there any reports yet on how much weight Perry has gained so far while he has been at UM.

If we want him as a Lamar Jackson type of QB he'll need to get his weight up to 200 pounds AT LEAST. It is proven that added weight (muscle weight) makes a QB more durable and will allow them to last for a longer period.

Thanks.

Not to be that guy, but there is a thread really close to the top that's titled

Official heights and weights of reporting freshman/transfers

Advertisement
Back