Perry in the Lab WORKING

Advertisement

Hating exhibit A. Wasn't funny the first 3 times its been posted.

Just trying balance the dry hate for this dude. I guess if I talked about the size of his genitalia it would be cool lol!

Here comes sensitive social justice warrior Harriet turning a harmless joke into a white knight cause.

Why don't you just chill the fūck out Harriet. Maybe get out in the real world, in between your terrorist cell meetings in Cleveland, and enjoy life a little instead of making everything about your celestial cause.

This a football and fun site, not a soapbox for you to correct all your paranoid perceived slights.

And for what it's worth, I really like the kid, doesn't mean I won't make fun of his Bert & Ernie haircut. Losers like you are so deeply effeminate you don't get the concept of breaking balls.

It's a black thing... You and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] wouldn't understand.

Advertisement
A haircut exemplifying the leader of The U football team would be recommended. The more you look the part the better.

Fudge U and this looking the part BS...some white folks (I said some not all for U sensitive ones) think everyone, Black folks in particular, have to be like and look like them image wise...news flash, Black folks have their own style and own swag and it doesn't make them any less professional...if U don't like it thats your problem...not their fault U can't style your hair like they can

A haircut exemplifying the leader of The U football team would be recommended. The more you look the part the better.

Fudge U and this looking the part BS...some white folks (I said some not all for U sensitive ones) think everyone, Black folks in particular, have to be like and look like them image wise...news flash, Black folks have their own style and own swag and it doesn't make them any less professional...if U don't like it thats your problem...not their fault U can't style your hair like they can

Pretty sure the guy you quoted is black, fvckface.

Advertisement
Serious observation ... I don't know if he has super skinny legs, but his upper body appears to be better than Kaaya ever look at Miami.

I know it's not a body building competition, but that kid looks like the kind of athlete who can make plays from the QB position.

No clue if he can actually play at this level, but short of his legs being tooth picks, the kid looks like he will have enough weight to play as a true frosh.

We ain't running him 20 times per game, and the coaching staff will do enough with protections to keep his hit count low.

I actually feel a little better about the situation if he were to actually win the starting job.

Thanks for posting this, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

His 40 time is faster than watson 40 time coming out of high school.

Watson wasn't a dual threat, either. He threw for like 4,000 yards, and was a 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. He just ran every blue moon, or from the 1 or 2 yard line. No way a dual threat guy can be an NFL caliber QB. Mobile pocket passers are ok, but guys who are throwers AND runners aren't coveted by NFL teams.

It's also important to remember. The scouting services ALL thought Jameis Winston was a white guy. No other explanation possible for him being considered a pro-style QB coming out of high school, since we all know that black QBs are automatically labeled as "dual-threat". Stephen Morris, too.

*Sarcasm

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

His 40 time is faster than watson 40 time coming out of high school.

Watson wasn't a dual threat, either. He threw for like 4,000 yards, and was a 1st round NFL draft pick at QB. He just ran every blue moon, or from the 1 or 2 yard line. No way a dual threat guy can be an NFL caliber QB. Mobile pocket passers are ok, but guys who are throwers AND runners aren't coveted by NFL teams.

It's also important to remember. The scouting services ALL thought Jameis Winston was a white guy. No other explanation possible for him being considered a pro-style QB coming out of high school, since we all know that black QBs are automatically labeled as "dual-threat". Stephen Morris, too.

*Sarcasm

Our last starting quarterback..?

Advertisement
**** Kosi I heard of dreadlocks but ****locks!? Kids head looks like chapelle in Nutty professor.

Pedobear_4a6e49_49535.gif

that fkn schit is pure gold!!!!!

Advertisement
How did NKosi number tweet erupt into race war? This is the realist uncensored site in all sports. BTW, what ever happened to the cat who was the self proclaimed "realist muthaphucker there is"?

He has put on some solid weight[INSTAGRAM]BUR4OfdF8XQ[/INSTAGRAM]
He

Exactly how i want to see the future of the U getting it in. Sad that all some got out of this piece was a reason to judge another human for being unique in his appearance. Im all in on Perry...lets go get that 6th and 7th natty

How did NKosi number tweet erupt into race war? This is the realist uncensored site in all sports. BTW, what ever happened to the cat who was the self proclaimed "realist muthaphucker there is"?

State Troopers checking this thread for skidmarks too...it took a horrible left turn a couple pages ago.....

I'm still here, and I'm as real as morning wood

Advertisement
Back