Perry in the Lab WORKING

ITT:

1226435173.jpg

Advertisement
Serious observation ... I don't know if he has super skinny legs, but his upper body appears to be better than Kaaya ever look at Miami.

I know it's not a body building competition, but that kid looks like the kind of athlete who can make plays from the QB position.

No clue if he can actually play at this level, but short of his legs being tooth picks, the kid looks like he will have enough weight to play as a true frosh.

We ain't running him 20 times per game, and the coaching staff will do enough with protections to keep his hit count low.

I actually feel a little better about the situation if he were to actually win the starting job.

Thanks for posting this, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm, but suggesting "we're not using his running as a weapon" isn't accurate at all. Of course his running will be used as an asset. There will absolutely be designed runs for this kid, I have ZERO doubts on that.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2017/n-kosi-perry-3158

N'Kosi Perry, Vanguard, Dual-Threat Quarterback

* Notice that "dual threat" designation *

That means he's a thrower AND a runner.

But I'm cool if yall need Ariz, or DMoney, or LuCane to post that before you'll believe it ...

U must have a PhD in Denial Deflection Discredit and false narrative creation because that's all U do other than being a pompous obnoxious combative bytch on this site 24/7 getting smart with everyone but now trying to recreate yourself as the easy-going, mild-mannered, just wanna have fun good guy around here. Guess what? 100% of your posts contradiction this new fake depiction of who u are. U are incensed and angry EVERY single day on here. U have zero light-hearted posts. Always salty because U have no life. "Terrorist cells in Cleveland???? Please explain? We'll wait? Just making up ish and hoping it sticks lol! I've never responded to any of your antagonist posts U always have a sly backhanded comment towards me like the initial post I made about Perry on this thread. So don't reframe ish like "here comes HTC" like I come out nowhere, when U constantly come for me like a fly on ish and get manhandled every single time.

Harriet, you are pure comedy gold.

You sound shook AF

Advertisement
U must have a PhD in Denial Deflection Discredit and false narrative creation because that's all U do other than being a pompous obnoxious combative bytch on this site 24/7 getting smart with everyone but now trying to recreate yourself as the easy-going, mild-mannered, just wanna have fun good guy around here. Guess what? 100% of your posts contradiction this new fake depiction of who u are. U are incensed and angry EVERY single day on here. U have zero light-hearted posts. Always salty because U have no life. "Terrorist cells in Cleveland???? Please explain? We'll wait? Just making up ish and hoping it sticks lol! I've never responded to any of your antagonist posts U always have a sly backhanded comment towards me like the initial post I made about Perry on this thread. So don't reframe ish like "here comes HTC" like I come out nowhere, when U constantly come for me like a fly on ish and get manhandled every single time.

Harriet, you are pure comedy gold.

You sound shook AF

Projection again. Called that bluff...Checkmate

Serious observation ... I don't know if he has super skinny legs, but his upper body appears to be better than Kaaya ever look at Miami.

I know it's not a body building competition, but that kid looks like the kind of athlete who can make plays from the QB position.

No clue if he can actually play at this level, but short of his legs being tooth picks, the kid looks like he will have enough weight to play as a true frosh.

We ain't running him 20 times per game, and the coaching staff will do enough with protections to keep his hit count low.

I actually feel a little better about the situation if he were to actually win the starting job.

His weight won't be a factor in whether or not he plays or succeeds as a true freshmans.

its been said 100 times hes a pocket passer lol so y does it feel like everyone thinks hes some running qb

Exactly. I was just getting ready to quote the "we ain't running him 20 times per game" by saying we pretty much ain't running him, period. I mean sure maybe every blue moon, but he's NOT a running QB or some Tebow read option type.

People need to understand: he is a classic drop back passer, yes he's going to run the RPO, but he is a thrower and a quarterback not a runner. Looks like he has great mobility. But we didn't sign him to run nor would we ever use it like that as a weapon. End of story.

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm, but suggesting "we're not using his running as a weapon" isn't accurate at all. Of course his running will be used as an asset. There will absolutely be designed runs for this kid, I have ZERO doubts on that.

But I'm cool if yall need Ariz, or DMoney, or LuCane to post that before you'll believe it ...

Have you actually wached this kid play? He's not a runner, he's mobile that's it. He's had 178 carriers for 494 yards in 4 years ...thats 2.8 ypc vs very mediocre competition. Rivals has him listed as a dual threat because he's black.

Nope.

Not seeing it.

Not just that, but using scouting service designations as your proof source is laughable. It's like I've heard announcers in the past assume because a QB is black, they're going to be using his wheels. I've heard it for Jacory, Morris, Bridgewater.

Maybe on the 1 or 2 in the red zone, or when we desperately need a short first down and it's there. But he's more like Teddy Bridgewater in the way he'll be used.

Advertisement

His pocket awareness levels r 1000........he can run but he's a thrower he's like the guy he trains with Winston. Winston can run but he really doesn't and yes if the DE commits to n option fake he will get some yards because he's not a statue

Hating exhibit A. Wasn't funny the first 3 times its been posted.

Just trying balance the dry hate for this dude. I guess if I talked about the size of his genitalia it would be cool lol!

Here comes sensitive social justice warrior Harriet turning a harmless joke into a white knight cause.

Why don't you just chill the fūck out Harriet. Maybe get out in the real world, in between your terrorist cell meetings in Cleveland, and enjoy life a little instead of making everything about your celestial cause.

This a football and fun site, not a soapbox for you to correct all your paranoid perceived slights.

And for what it's worth, I really like the kid, doesn't mean I won't make fun of his Bert & Ernie haircut. Losers like you are so deeply effeminate you don't get the concept of breaking balls.

lmao beautifully written Mr. CanesCanesCanes.

Weren't his high school stats reflective of his pro-style game... like 3000+ passing yards and less than 300 rushing yards... A designation as a "dual threat quarterback" on a recruiting site that arbitrarily rates prospects (most of the time) based on their offer sheet is not a credible resource

Weren't his high school stats reflective of his pro-style game... like 3000+ passing yards and less than 300 rushing yards... A designation as a "dual threat quarterback" on a recruiting site that arbitrarily rates prospects (most of the time) based on their offer sheet is not a credible resource

But I saw it on the internet...it has to be true!!

Advertisement

His 40 time is faster than watson 40 time coming out of high school.

Hating exhibit A. Wasn't funny the first 3 times its been posted.

Just trying balance the dry hate for this dude. I guess if I talked about the size of his genitalia it would be cool lol!

Here comes sensitive social justice warrior Harriet turning a harmless joke into a white knight cause.

Why don't you just chill the fūck out Harriet. Maybe get out in the real world, in between your terrorist cell meetings in Cleveland, and enjoy life a little instead of making everything about your celestial cause.

This a football and fun site, not a soapbox for you to correct all your paranoid perceived slights.

And for what it's worth, I really like the kid, doesn't mean I won't make fun of his Bert & Ernie haircut. Losers like you are so deeply effeminate you don't get the concept of breaking balls.

lmao beautifully written Mr. CanesCanesCanes.

I agree it was, I'm just not that into science fiction.

Advertisement
This chick [MENTION=11297]HarrietTubmanCane[/MENTION] wouldn't last a day in the wez. She sounds like Jordan Bumstein

Advertisement
Back