Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Smells like ol' Tuck wrapped him up. Let's move on with Kinsler and call it a day.
Either way, if he has his mind set on being a LT, he's got a **** of a battle on his hands. Haven't seen a LT prospect like Samson in a while. I think it might be a dream if we somehow end up with the opposite problem we have now. Instead of 10 Guards who we try to make into Tackles, we'll have 10 OTs who battle to slide in to play Guard.

Sure you can. Stop paying attention to online nonsense and listen to the proven insiders. Works like a charm.
I mean, there’s not been anything definitive on Kirkland from anyone here, has there? “Team to beat” and all that good stuff, but seems like it’s been just as back and forth. Not long ago he was MSU-bound lol

Advertisement
Tuck only gets him if Miami doesn't want him
Honestly I’ve been mostly checked out on PK’s recruitment for a while, not really worried if we lose him.

That being said, reading posts from those jokers on the Mich St board almost makes me hope Mario takes PK just so those losers melt down fully 😂

Not suggesting that Kirkland isn’t a beast but just feels he’s the odd man out here

I would gladly take him

Hopefully I’m wrong

Advertisement
Not suggesting that Kirkland isn’t a beast but just feels he’s the odd man out here

I would gladly take him

Hopefully I’m wrong
Couple of things… I think between the two, Kirkland is a take over Kinsler.

And Kirkland HAS to be open to playing something other than LT if the coaches see fit….in order for him to be a take. Regardless he’s going to exposure at multiple positions on the line and the best 5 will play.

If he’s looking to be promised the day 1 starting LT position off rip then he can kick rocks.

Advertisement
I dont see how anyone could think its any team but Miami after that interview he and his mom did with Brad Tejada. Sounds like they are all UM to me. Mom sounded like she has conceded the fact that even though she loves Mel and wouldnt mind him at MSU..that UM is where he wants to be and she will support it.

If your an OL on our board right now..why wouldnt you want to jump on this train? Marigua, Tripp with the potential of adding Aileen, Samson too?? And not even including Freeling and maybe Kinsler? He would be a fool to go to MSU.
I listened to "Locked on Canes" today. Brad Tejada was the guest and he said that Kirkland talks to Mauigoa and John Campbell on a daily basis. Tejada said he asked Kirkland, "Who's the one player not in this class that you want to play with?" He said Kirkland answered Samson.

Advertisement
If PK and Bryant are a package deal that doesn’t bode well for our chances lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back