Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont see how anyone could think its any team but Miami after that interview he and his mom did with Brad Tejada. Sounds like they are all UM to me. Mom sounded like she has conceded the fact that even though she loves Mel and wouldnt mind him at MSU..that UM is where he wants to be and she will support it.

If your an OL on our board right now..why wouldnt you want to jump on this train? Marigua, Tripp with the potential of adding Aileen, Samson too?? And not even including Freeling and maybe Kinsler? He would be a fool to go to MSU.

I dont see how anyone could think its any team but Miami after that interview he and his mom did with Brad Tejada. Sounds like they are all UM to me. Mom sounded like she has conceded the fact that even though she loves Mel and wouldnt mind him at MSU..that UM is where he wants to be and she will support it.

If your an OL on our board right now..why wouldnt you want to jump on this train? Marigua, Tripp with the potential of adding Aileen, Samson too?? And not even including Freeling and maybe Kinsler? He would be a fool to go to MSU.
💯 correct

Advertisement
Shid, I graduated from Ray-South. 😂😂😂

Tried to get away from KCMO and tried to go back home on 3 different occasions... but my family needed me....

I live in Clay RN in Avondale.
Liberty 2010. Everyone hates me up here.. all this Mizzou, KU, KSU garbage I have to be around nonstop. They'll all learn soon enough! #GoCanes

Liberty 2010. Everyone hates me up here.. all this Mizzou, KU, KSU garbage I have to be around nonstop. They'll all learn soon enough! #GoCanes
Funny, now a days, since I work for the Metro, they see me (wearing my Canes hat) and they say, "oh ****, the Canes! That was my team coming up, it will be great to see yall come up again were tired of seeing Alabama and Clemson."

Advertisement
1657735143350.png

Advertisement

Playing time maybe?

Advertisement
The kid is trolling himself out of a spot, I'll never say we don't need a kid who we recruit, these kids will find out down the road, play the process wrong going forward and it will play you in the end.
I agree; but it's all good if he goes to Sparty. Tucker is a **** good coach and besides, mom's really into him!
And the train ain't stopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back