Patrick Surtain Jr. or Tyson Campbell ... who is better?

wouldn't that be something if both come here and ivey ends up higher on the depth chart

Advertisement
Then take your baby dik to another thread.
Suck dik Nerd piece.

If only someone could find it hahahahaha
Yo Not mine faqqit!!! But I see you are a **** gobbler! So if someone finds one for you,you’ll suck it huh fa’gg

IVAN THE GREAT MICRO ****! Tell you daughter I said Hi :fap:
Have no kids you dumb *** now stop sending me messages I only love women and I’m married. I’m not interested fa’gg

I believe this his tapes don’t lie . He’s a true cb and way better than some of our other cbs. Trajan and Ivey are the best two cbs on the team imo

Ivey has good film.....however it doesnt show him enough in space to clearly project his potential...IMO We know TC and PS2 both have great film with elite speed.....both have proven thier skills against elite WRs at major camps.....those 2 are NFL bound....its easy to see

I like Ivey, I just don't think he's in same class as the 2AH films from an athletic standpoint...He has ridiculously long arms though and length makes up for a lot. On his tape on those INT returns he doesn't look real explosive. JMO. I like the kid, I just don't see the fluidity and speed that these two show.
I believe Blades Jr. is just as good or can be as good as the AH boys. I saw film of Blades Jr vs Jeudy last year in a Camp and he gave Jeudy the business. Though it was without pads I was impressed.

Advertisement
Suck dik Nerd piece.

Yo Not mine faqqit!!! But I see you are a **** gobbler! So if someone finds one for you,you’ll suck it huh fa’gg

Have no kids you dumb *** now stop sending me messages I only love women and I’m married. I’m not interested fa’gg

Slide the thumb in, she likes it.

Advertisement

lol at this back and forth hahaha. Normally i dont care when people are going at it but you 2 made me laugh

lol at this back and forth hahaha. Normally i dont care when people are going at it but you 2 made me laugh

Wednesday gets here quicker this way! :U5PyXda:

Easy money question....Whomever ends up wearing the Orange & Green with the U on the side of the helmet

Advertisement
For those of you crowning Ivey...I suggest you hold your pet pigs and whoever said bandy and Ivey are our two best corners is high on tide.

And what makes y'all think curtain has a college body? He don't. Look like a young high school player. Both player can contribute year one. Campbell gives up some plays right now but I think he has the most potential of the two. I need to see more of his feet and change of direction to see if he can become a champ bailey type guy. Right now he just seems raw. His change of direction and feet kinda worry me.

Surtain is a pretty good player now who I think can get faster. Pretty good change of direction, pretty good ball skills, pretty good speed. Looks more technically sound.

Surtain looks like he's better right now IMO. If Campbell can work on his change of direction, feet (cut without gathering his feet etc.) I think he can be better.

Advertisement

Wednesday gets here quicker this way! :U5PyXda:
Even the best of families fight. Go Canes!!!!!

For those of you crowning Ivey...I suggest you hold your pet pigs and whoever said bandy and Ivey are our two best corners is high on tide.

And what makes y'all think curtain has a college body? He don't. Look like a young high school player. Both player can contribute year one. Campbell gives up some plays right now but I think he has the most potential of the two. I need to see more of his feet and change of direction to see if he can become a champ bailey type guy. Right now he just seems raw. His change of direction and feet kinda worry me.

Surtain is a pretty good player now who I think can get faster. Pretty good change of direction, pretty good ball skills, pretty good speed. Looks more technically sound.

Surtain looks like he's better right now IMO. If Campbell can work on his change of direction, feet (cut without gathering his feet etc.) I think he can be better.

Lmfao. Surtain is built like an NFL player already.

Advertisement
Back