Patrick Surtain Jr. or Tyson Campbell ... who is better?

Campbell is out right faster and looks longer. His uncle still said he was growing though. So think a faster Antonio Cromartie. Surtain is bigger, still extremely fast. Think TC has a higher ceiling but Surtains floor is higher now and either way his ceiling is elite. Think a better version of VHIII.

Surtain is more ready from day one just from a physical standpoint. He's college ready right now and can do anything a college player is asked to do.

Campbell, he is faster and has great hips. He could also play from day one, but I don't think he's As physically ready to jam the more physical receivers as is Surtain.

Campbell, I know he's fast, but I quoted your comment because of Cromartie being mentioned. Cromartie was insanely fast for his size and time. He was fast post severe knee injury, but he was a true freak of nature back then. Who was faster, I don't know, but there wasn't a faster corner than Cromartie anywhere near his level of recruitment.

Surtain now, but due to Campbell's length, he has a slightly higher ceiling. Both will be outstanding and you cannot complain about either one.

Advertisement

I believe this his tapes don’t lie . He’s a true cb and way better than some of our other cbs. Trajan and Ivey are the best two cbs on the team imo

Ivey has good film.....however it doesnt show him enough in space to clearly project his potential...IMO We know TC and PS2 both have great film with elite speed.....both have proven thier skills against elite WRs at major camps.....those 2 are NFL bound....its easy to see

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s splitting hairs. They are both elite. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Campbell is out right faster and looks longer. His uncle still said he was growing though. So think a faster Antonio Cromartie. Surtain is bigger, still extremely fast. Think TC has a higher ceiling but Surtains floor is higher now and either way his ceiling is elite. Think a better version of VHIII.

LOL, Hargreaves is 5'10

Look at Super Bowl and you see need for tall corners.

[video=youtube;yw3qED4HW60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw3qED4HW60[/video]
[video=youtube;foarEt3NfPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foarEt3NfPI[/video]

Some tape of both against talent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surtain has length and is more physically ready to play now

Both equal ceilings who knows but surtain was the one everyone was enamored about when we couldn't get him

...now we have a good shot with surtain people are saying Campbell is the best lmao.

Getting either would be a home run

Lol I remember the PS2 slander all summer when ppl thought he was all LSU

Both kids are elite and it’s hard to find a negative for either

Lol.... Revisit this thread a year from today if we only get one of the two. For some strange reason if one picks Miami he will be all-world everything and if one picks another team he will be a scrub and overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is an unnecessary thread!!!!

Then take your baby dik to another thread.
Suck dik Nerd piece.

If only someone could find it hahahahaha
Yo Not mine faqqit!!! But I see you are a **** gobbler! So if someone finds one for you,you’ll suck it huh fa’gg

IVAN THE GREAT MICRO ****! Tell you daughter I said Hi :fap:

I believe this his tapes don’t lie . He’s a true cb and way better than some of our other cbs. Trajan and Ivey are the best two cbs on the team imo

Ivey has good film.....however it doesnt show him enough in space to clearly project his potential...IMO We know TC and PS2 both have great film with elite speed.....both have proven thier skills against elite WRs at major camps.....those 2 are NFL bound....its easy to see

I like Ivey, I just don't think he's in same class as the 2AH films from an athletic standpoint...He has ridiculously long arms though and length makes up for a lot. On his tape on those INT returns he doesn't look real explosive. JMO. I like the kid, I just don't see the fluidity and speed that these two show.

Advertisement
Back