Patrick Surtain is a moron

Advertisement
Ppl forget Golden didn't offer berrios until Kayaaasked them too. Which I'm **** happy they listened to their QB.

I dont see whats wrong here. A coach standing up for his player, happens all the time. Maybe he was told Mckenzie was too small and he sees we wnet to carolina to sign a similar talent in our backyard. Though some people take it overboard alot of people believe you should take the local talent IF they are comparable to another...

Oh well

Then say that they should have offered McKenzie.

But don't bring Berrios into it. Makes him look petty.

this is wise right here.....why get all negative towards another kid who btw is going to be special.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would have no problem if he didn't bring Berrios into the situation. Berrios is one of the best athletes in the nation. Isiah is a good football player.

I dont see whats wrong here. A coach standing up for his player, happens all the time. Maybe he was told Mckenzie was too small and he sees we wnet to carolina to sign a similar talent in our backyard. Though some people take it overboard alot of people believe you should take the local talent IF they are comparable to another...

Oh well

Then say that they should have offered McKenzie.

But don't bring Berrios into it. Makes him look petty.

Again, I dont know too much about this situation. But maybe Surtain, who coaches at AH was told by coaches that Mckenzie was too small for UM. He turns on his tv and sees they have a kid who he never heard of (most people dont follow recruiting like us crazy people) who is the same size has a offer and committed to UM. He tweets about it, does it suck, yes but it happens.

He is better than Berrios but he had some qualifying issues. Berrios is going to be an EE so I would take Berrios since he has put in the work in the class room.

Advertisement
If it was that big of an issue why didn't Mike Rumph say anything? Isn't he the head coach there?
58.jpg

Advertisement
thinking Berrios was very proactive in his interest in Miami based on his ol mans love for the U, sometimes U gotta go get it

Advertisement
this mckenzie kid is special...i think we are going to regret not going after him....berrios could be great, don't get me wrong- but mckenzie is crazy good imo.

Agree 100%. Mckenzie is better than berrios. Hope Berrios does well for us though.

Dude is dead on. We looking to import excellence while we export amazing and then we wonder why kids don't come here. You got Sony and Torrance and ignore their teammate so you can go out of state????

I love Braxton but his offer should have been in addition to joystick.

Yet another Skaii, Sheard, Rolle type **** up.

Advertisement
Back