Patrick Surtain is a moron

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Wow UM offered Braxton Berrios & not @JoyStick_izzy. Smh...oh yeah I forgot, he's to small right yet this other guy is 5'8.
5:58pm - 30 Dec 13

Joystick=Isaiah Mckenzie

I have a hunch as to why he feels that way.....

Advertisement
Remember when Randy wouldn't take anyone under 6 feet on the DB side?

Advertisement
Isaiah Mckenzie is awesome. He is as good as Berrios. They are both great. He will do VERY well at ND and EVERYONE on this board will ***** that another South Florida kid "got away".

I dont see whats wrong here. A coach standing up for his player, happens all the time. Maybe he was told Mckenzie was too small and he sees we wnet to carolina to sign a similar talent in our backyard. Though some people take it overboard alot of people believe you should take the local talent IF they are comparable to another...

Oh well

Did McKenzie camp at UM? All three WRs committed did. Another ******* SF coach trying to make it about them.

Advertisement
this mckenzie kid is special...i think we are going to regret not going after him....berrios could be great, don't get me wrong- but mckenzie is crazy good imo.

I dont see whats wrong here. A coach standing up for his player, happens all the time. Maybe he was told Mckenzie was too small and he sees we wnet to carolina to sign a similar talent in our backyard. Though some people take it overboard alot of people believe you should take the local talent IF they are comparable to another...

Oh well

Then say that they should have offered McKenzie.

But don't bring Berrios into it. Makes him look petty.

None of the Florida schools offered.
Is the expectation that Miami is supposed to sign every single player that graduates from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County?

150.gif

Advertisement
None of the Florida schools offered.
Is the expectation that Miami is supposed to sign every single player that graduates from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County?

150.gif

So If none offered why isnt he on FSU and UF as well??? **** I swear this doesnt happen anywhere else

From lurking on their 247 site, ND trannies think IM has a lot of work to do to qualify and feel he's headed to juco.

Advertisement
Wow UM offered Braxton Berrios & not @JoyStick_izzy. Smh...oh yeah I forgot, he's to small right yet this other guy is 5'8.
5:58pm - 30 Dec 13

Joystick=Isaiah Mckenzie

I have a hunch as to why he feels that way.....

Pat has coached Isaiah, so he might be biased.

It's his opinion doesn't make him an idiot... He feels Mckenzie deserved a scholly and he assumed the staff gave it to Berrios... That being said, the staff felt Berrios is better... Berrios is an amazing athlete... Same height but a bit thicker than Mckenzie... McKenzie may be a better all-around wideout but you can't ignore Berrios athleticism...

Advertisement
Back