Patchan Could Make A Difference

UknowWhat

Senior
Another player Shaq is high on is Scott Patchan...Says dude was in the 1 -2 rotation with Chad... say he is smart and aggressive and his ambition put him back on the field way too early

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The FSU game I said to myself "who the **** is the skinny white guy?"

And then he broke that Tackle off something nasty.

It was only one play, but ****. Have to take notice when you see a guy do that in a FSU game.

yeah kid has a high motor, cant wait till he steps in along with the other DE's.

yeah kid has a high motor, cant wait till he steps in along with the other DE's.

Deceptive speed too. A coach's son. High "football IQ". Pure gym rat!

Jokes aside, it'd be awesome if UKnowWhat and Shaq are right as Patchan due to no fault of his own and bad luck seemingly quickly became a forgotten man by our fanbase.

Advertisement

It was only one play, but ****. Have to take notice when you see a guy do that in a FSU game.

He looked like a heat seeking missile when the times he was in that game.

Patchan's got balls,only dude to dive head first off the top platform at paradise and still recovering from an acl.

Advertisement
Another player Shaq is high on is Scott Patchan...Says dude was in the 1 -2 rotation with Chad... say he is smart and aggressive and his ambition put him back on the field way too early

You say another, did you mention before some other dudes not starting that he's high on?

pgzLKy_zpssvvkcpc1.gif

Advertisement

pgzLKy_zpssvvkcpc1.gif

Not sure if he'd be able to handle the run at his size, but with those quicks wouldnt be surprised to see him in 3rd down packages moving forward

Advertisement

You say another, did you mention before some other dudes not starting that he's high on?

He started a thread earlier throwing some love on Irvin and Haskins

He started a thread earlier throwing some love on Irvin and Haskins

I see it now, thanks

Advertisement
Back