Patchan Could Make A Difference

Patchan is better that DJack when healthy. I don't get the over hype of DJack.

I don't think Patchan has been forgotten. He's just not in the 2-deep.
WDE: Joe Jackson > Demetrius Jackson > Scott Patchan
SSDE: Chad Thomas > Trent Harris > Scott patchan

Patchan's gunna have to step up so DJ Johnson doesn't beat him out. Garvin is going to get a RS, and as much as I think DJ will make an Impact I think he needs a RS. And we can always burn his RS if guys get injured. I really wouldn't be mad at all if the plan was to sit him for a year. We are very good at the DL this year. Although, I completely understand wanting to get him experience since Chad and Trend Harris are graduating next year.

its not over hype its just a fact he has earned his spot behing jj. can patchan beat him out? sure. but until then hes ahead of him. its simpld. nothing is going to be given to DJ or Patchan

Aren't Patchan and DJax still making their way back from major knee surgery? Neither have shown anything yet. For our sake, I hope they both come back 100% and raise the level of competition. Both will see the field if they play to potential.

Advertisement
Brings his lunch pail to work every day despite nobody giving him a chance, always saying how he's too small. Kid came from nothing and has scratched and clawed his way near the top of the depth chart. Kudos to him on making the ultimate sacrifice and putting the team first. Need more guys like him. If some of the guys within his own position unit had half the heart of Patchan they'd have made all-american by now.

Brings his lunch pail to work every day despite nobody giving him a chance, always saying how he's too small. Kid came from nothing and has scratched and clawed his way near the top of the depth chart. Kudos to him on making the ultimate sacrifice and putting the team first. Need more guys like him. If some of the guys within his own position unit had half the heart of Patchan they'd have made all-american by now.

Bad acid?

Advertisement

Patchan's gunna have to step up so DJ Johnson doesn't beat him out. Garvin is going to get a RS, and as much as I think DJ will make an Impact I think he needs a RS. And we can always burn his RS if guys get injured. I really wouldn't be mad at all if the plan was to sit him for a year. We are very good at the DL this year. Although, I completely understand wanting to get him experience since Chad and Trend Harris are graduating next year.

its not over hype its just a fact he has earned his spot behing jj. can patchan beat him out? sure. but until then hes ahead of him. its simpld. nothing is going to be given to DJ or Patchan

Aren't Patchan and DJax still making their way back from major knee surgery? Neither have shown anything yet. For our sake, I hope they both come back 100% and raise the level of competition. Both will see the field if they play to potential.

Patchan cambe back from a major knee injury about mid way during the year. But then he got hurt again, Don't think it was as serious as before though.
And as far as I know DJax didn't have a major knee injury.

Advertisement
Another player Shaq is high on is Scott Patchan...Says dude was in the 1 -2 rotation with Chad... say he is smart and aggressive and his ambition put him back on the field way too early

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Saw Shaq's website. Pretty cool! Will he put personal interviews and things like that up on the site?

shaqquarterman.com

Patchan cambe back from a major knee injury about mid way during the year. But then he got hurt again, Don't think it was as serious as before though.

My mistake - I confused DJax with Darrion Ownes.

Had both DJax and Patchan in a class last semester. DJax never had anything major but had a brace on pretty much all the time from what I can remember. Patchan's injury wasn't bad from what he told me, just basically a minor tear, not nearly as bad as the first one.

Another player Shaq is high on is Scott Patchan...Says dude was in the 1 -2 rotation with Chad... say he is smart and aggressive and his ambition put him back on the field way too early

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Saw Shaq's website. Pretty cool! Will he put personal interviews and things like that up on the site?

shaqquarterman.com

You saw this and thought it was pretty cool? Looks like a 4th grader made it. Pull your nose out of the dads ***. It's obvious and unsettling. Some people.................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back