Parrish will be on campus on Friday, talks connection with Chaney

Currently I'm in on Murphy more so for that 2nd back n the class

I respect your opinion, and so I ask this with 100% sincerity: are you seeing something in the film that makes you say that, or is it the difference in size, or maybe style of running? Legitimately interested in your thoughts.

Advertisement
Georgia sent James Coley to watch Chaney at the jamboree. When asked about Georgia and why they came in second in his recruitment Chaney said that he liked the brotherhood they have there and it's only second to Miami.

"I’m probably going to stay true to Miami most likely, but if I just so happen to take any other visits it’s just to get to see the view and the insight because – I mean I got to experience the life of a highly recruited football player – but it’s probably just to see what other colleges look like and stuff like that" direct quote from Chaney. Says he is still 100% committed to The U (I believe him).

EDIT: wrong thread, my b. I'll post this in the Chaney thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having seen Caziah Holmes I know he's a baller. Saw Parrish at states and he was impressive as well. We need to settle on one because unless Trump can get a wall built around Deerfield, them boys gonna keep following that money north.
Just declare recruiting issues at Deerfield a national security emergency. They'll find some money for the Deerfield Wall.

Advertisement
Love his moves in traffic , stops on a dime and downshift to 1st gear instantly is awesome ,vision to feet reaction in his genes, second level top end MAX -Q game speed is worthy.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back