Parrish will be on campus on Friday, talks connection with Chaney

It was said on one of the other sites that the staff is recruiting Tyrek Murphy hard. He seems to be a priority. I guess we will see what unfolds on the RB board this spring.

He hasn’t been in contact with the staff since CMR left

Advertisement
Advertisement
And for all the talk about explosiveness, Holmes averaged 6.6 yards per carry (1,196 yards total) on a traditional powerhouse, Cocoa.

Parrish averaged 10.4 yards per carry (1,878 yards) against a much tougher schedule, with some of his longest runs coming against the best defenses in the state.

Holmes is a great athlete but he is not in the same class as Parrish as a runner. He’s not natural.
Parrish is the truth..RB1 talent all day

Advertisement
I think Murphy compliments Chaney better than Parrish but im in favor of taking 3 backs this season and Parrish would be my number 3. Murphy seemed extremely hyped in the videos of the Harrison-Hunte commitment ceremony. I strongly feel like if we show interest in both Murphy and Parrish we can get commitments from both soon.

Bring baby LeVeon to TNM. Foot balance and body control off the chain. Only adds to his impressive stats against quality opps. Not every TD will be an 60-yd dash.

Advertisement
The thing with Parrish (and every other recruit) is you need to project him 2-3 years down the road. Yes, he’s super productive playing a tough schedule but 2 years from now will he be big enough and fast enough to be a playmaker on a National Championship caliber team? I don’t know the answers.

Advertisement
Holmes/Parrish >>> Murphy

We never need to leave home for a RB.

I'm 1,000% in favor of going OOS at OL, LB, QB, DT & DB, but at RB? Not necessary.

Actually I would say your theory holds more for DBs than RBs. So Florida is the Motherlode for DBs. But for either position, "never" is a bit too strong.

Actually I would say your theory holds more for DBs than RBs. So Florida is the Motherlode for DBs. But for either position, "never" is a bit too strong.
That holds true for WR's, DB's, RB's, DE's & even OL's, there's surprisingly some good prospects every year locally at OL.

But I was specifically talking about for this 2020 class, not just in general.

Advertisement
Back