Parrish will be on campus on Friday, talks connection with Chaney

View as article
Advertisement
Currently I'm in on Murphy more so for that 2nd back n the class

I think the NYC kids are hugely overrated. Hard pass on them. My preference is/was: Holmes >> Knighton >> Parrish/someone else. I'm not hugely enamored with Parrish - nice player but I don't see the gamebreaker in him like I do Knighton and Holmes. Maybe I'm wrong?

Not probably. Without hesitation. Chaney and Knighton is the best duo in America as a 1-2 class. Chaney and Parrish is not far behind. This kid is no slouch.

Parrish isn’t going to be waiting on Miami for too long. I hope we don’t strike out on both Parrish and Knighton

Georgia lurking on Chaney also is concerning.

Advertisement
Within reason, Parrish will wait just fine. If Miami turns the heat up to 11, he’s coming.

You seem to be well informed with the program so I’ll take your word for it. Miami isn’t in position to be too greedy which is why I fear it may backfire on us. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Take all 3

DJ going pro
Burns prob transfers

Then in 2020 you have

Cam Harris - JR
Lingard - JR
Cheney - FR
Knighton - FR
Martin - rsSO
Parrish - FR

I think the NYC kids are hugely overrated. Hard pass on them. My preference is/was: Holmes >> Knighton >> Parrish/someone else. I'm not hugely enamored with Parrish - nice player but I don't see the gamebreaker in him like I do Knighton and Holmes. Maybe I'm wrong?

Hugely overrated??

Advertisement
Take all 3

DJ going pro
Burns prob transfers

Then in 2020 you have

Cam Harris - JR
Lingard - JR
Cheney - FR
Knighton - FR
Martin - rsSO
Parrish - FR

I could be wrong but Richt taking Martin ****ed us. I’m not certain how how good he really is. I just didn’t think it was a necessary transfer situation. Rather have a Freshman.

Holmes will be no where near the RB Knighton will be in college.

If Chaney is a lock we should full court press Knighton. His game reminds me of Joe Mcknight (RIP 🙏🏽). Even wears the same number and same school colors as USC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back