Parrish will be on campus on Friday, talks connection with Chaney

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve seen all of them , Knighton is on another level and is insane to think different. You deserved an elementary insult ,a high school insult would’ve been too high of praise.

Chaney is a good player , imo has a good ceiling but Knighton is elite.
Both Chaney and knighton are elite imo. Would be an insane combo if we can pull it off

Advertisement
Chaney is good imo but nothing is elite about him. Or special.

I do think he’s more of a jack of all trades , master of none. Which is a compliment , I’d be fine with him if Knighton goes elsewhere.

Knighton has that explosion that just jumps off film, like the first time I seen Spiller ( live) in hs. It’s just different looking when he hits the hole.

Chaney in year two of college could be really good.

Lol, We watching two different things or what?
Chaney has an elite blend of size(up to 204 now) and speed and is just an overall elite athlete at the position. Only scratching the surface of what he can potentially be. And for the record I love His film

Last edited:
My bad guys , my apologies I meant Parrish. Lol.
Both Chaney and knighton are elite imo. Would be an insane combo if we can pull it off

Dude I’m tripping , I’m talking on speaker while posting lol. I thought you were responding about Parrish . Completely missed Chaney .

Yes, Chaney is elite and arguably the best back in the state. I was blown away still by the Parrish is better than Knighton.

Advertisement

Dude I’m tripping , I’m talking on speaker while posting lol. I thought you were responding about Parrish . Completely missed Chaney .

Yes, Chaney is elite and arguably the best back in the state. I was blown away still by the Parrish is better than Knighton.
Lol, Parrish is a good prize if we do miss out on knighton. He has a long hudl film but if you watch the whole thing he actually has some really good runs vs some talented defenses. Not sure who cut that up for him but it’s doing him a disservice for sure . My comp for him is Joseph yearby but a little more explosive. He’s not a great athlete though

I CAN’T, I’M TELLING YOU I CANNOT, WHAT THE POOOOH POOOH DOO DOOO DID I JUST READ.

I CAN’T DO IT YOU HEAR ME GEEEEZ I CANNOT.

GOCANES

Advertisement
HUGE DESK JUST DROPPED A HUGE NASTY DUES , HUGE DESK FIT HERE NOW.

CAPS AND ALL , DAM YOU BETTER WIPE

GOCANES

You worried about UGA and Chaney?

Advertisement
Chaney and his pops are different kinda cats, i’d actually be shocked if he bounced. And nothing shocks me in recruiting

Good to hear. The fact that he’s at Belen makes me feel better too (even though I know it’s irrelevant). If he were at that **** hole Columbus, I’d be worried.

Lol, Parrish is a good prize if we do miss out on knighton. He has a long hudl film but if you watch the whole thing he actually has some really good runs vs some talented defenses. Not sure who cut that up for him but it’s doing him a disservice for sure . My comp for him is Joseph yearby but a little more explosive. He’s not a great athlete though

The one thing Yearby had was an ELITE jump step. Yearby's cutting ability and step was probably the best I've ever seen. That said, it was something he could get away with in HS. At the college level he lacked the speed and acceleration to make those same moves work for him that did in HS. He was a serviceable backup at UM and he should've stayed that course with a masters degree. Yearby ran a 5.0 40 at the UM pro day.
Parrish thinks he has a good jump step but it's actually quite poor even for the HS level. Parrish is faster than Yearby. Parrish has good instincts finding the hole and hits it hard. Parrish doesn't have much wiggle but he breaks arm tackles and follows blocks. Parrish projects as a better RB than Yearby at the college level.

Advertisement
Back