Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

I guess that's why the local CBS affiliate fir years has had a 30 minute after the game show for UF football. No other local affiliate stations do that for any other schools including UCF which is the hometown team.

But yeah Kissimmee-Orlando is not gator country. GTFOH with your non-sense down playing the UF stench in Metro Orlando.

Go Canes

You're fixated on some **** local TV station running a 30 minute special lmao. You ever actually been there? Lived there for a significant amount of time? Seen the people that live there? Place is far from gator country.

Advertisement
You're fixated on some **** local TV station running a 30 minute special lmao. You ever actually been there? Lived there for a significant amount of time? Seen the people that live there? Place is far from gator country.

Yeah I have worked with Mayor and City Manager on city contracts. I have worked on projects with KUA to better understand the customer base Kissimmee Utility Authority services. So yes I have been to Kissimmee an have intimate knowledge of the area residents.

An I had several lady friends over the years whom are Kissimmee residents.

Anything else! Better question have you been to K-Town.

Go Canes

Yeah I have worked with Mayor and City Manager on city contracts. I have worked on projects with KUA to better understand the customer base Kissimmee Utility Authority services. So yes I have been to Kissimmee an have intimate knowledge of the area residents.

Go Canes
You must be blind. Lived there over 20 years.

Go Canes
Is there a women on this planet that you haven’t been with? Does your ****** have its own passport?

Advertisement
@Paranos is a legend in Kissimmee.

A legend?

@Paranos is king daddy in Kissimmee.

He literally struts around with a pimp cup in one hand, and a jewel encrusted ornamental scepter in the other, while wearing a leopard skin cape with a fur collar and a train held by a half dozen of the heftiest gum-snapping chongas you could find in central Florida.

A legend?

He literally struts around with a pimp cup in one hand, and a jewel encrusted ornamental scepter in the other, while wearing a leopard skin cape with a fur collar and a train held by a half dozen of the heftiest gum-snapping chongas you could find in central Florida.
Facts

HS tape and his build. His lower body is huge and his top is built to match. He’s as prototypical an NFL starting OG as there is bud. I’m not saying he doesn’t have to prove it still.
The hit rate to nfl starter for 5* Ol is not that great and the hit rate to 4* OL is that much worse. Reed was a 4*, iirc. Claiming he is a ‘projected nfl starter’ is meaningless words at this point. There is no basis to project that.

Advertisement
A legend?

There is a lot of wifey material running around Orlando and Winter Park, an in Kissimmee you have Las Otras/side chic types by the pound. I was single in Orlando for about 10yrs so yeah I have had a lot of fun in central Florida.

Go Canes

The hit rate to nfl starter for 5* Ol is not that great and the hit rate to 4* OL is that much worse. Reed was a 4*, iirc. Claiming he is a ‘projected nfl starter’ is meaningless words at this point. There is no basis to project that.
I said nothing about stars and don’t care about them. Look at his tape and body. He’s a scouts dream. He’s got the best body and tape of any guard we’ve had in a decade plus. Let’s revisit this in 2 years bud.

You will find just as many UM fans as UF fans in that area. If anything the Florida schools are probably outnumbered by bama, Georgia, and Ohio state fans there.
You’re way off. Nobody can tell me who roots for who where in this state. I’m a native who turns 40 this year. I have lived in Jax, Tally, Otown, Melbourne, Jupiter, Boca, Delray, and Lauderdale. That’s the difference between a @NorthFloridaCane and a @TrueFloridian

You’re way off. Nobody can tell me who roots for who where in this state. I’m a native who turns 40 this year. I have lived in Jax, Tally, Otown, Melbourne, Jupiter, Boca, Delray, and Lauderdale. That’s the difference between a @NorthFloridaCane and a @TrueFloridian
So youve never lived in Kissimmee where I lived over 20 years of my life... Cool bro tell me more about how you know more about an area than someone who was born and raised there.

Advertisement
So youve never lived in Kissimmee where I lived over 20 years of my life... Cool bro tell me more about how you know more about an area than someone who was born and raised there.
It’s by far and away UFag country. Maybe not your inner circle but it’s definitely UF more than any other team. 2nd would be FSU. Then everyone else mixed in. To say there’s just as many OSU fans is a joke.

It’s by far and away UFag country. Maybe not your inner circle but it’s definitely UF more than any other team. 2nd would be FSU. Then everyone else mixed in. To say there’s just as many OSU fans is a joke.
You are so far off base its kinda hilarious. Keep on talking about a city you know absolutely nothing about...

Advertisement
In their scheme, the guards go after the LBs at the 2nd level which you want the guard to do in any scheme. The OT's are the one's knee diving.
Joke, my brotha. Just a joke aimed at GT. Though I've seen everyone on their line cut.

You are so far off base its kinda hilarious. Keep on talking about a city you know absolutely nothing about...
Kissimmee is a little podunk suburb city of Otown dude. Taking a selection of under 100k people is a joke. It’s still central FL. It’s UF country. I’m sure you see the transient workers from Marriot and Disney wearing OSU gear and believe there’s lots of ****eyes. You’re wrong and everyone on this board has called you out.

Last edited:
I said nothing about stars and don’t care about them. Look at his tape and body. He’s a scouts dream. He’s got the best body and tape of any guard we’ve had in a decade plus. Let’s revisit this in 2 years bud.
Lolol. Okay man. You may may be the best OL valuator in the country. Or you’re just babbling.

Maybe he’s that good. We should all hope so.

Advertisement
Back