Palm Beach Post Article on U Offensive Line for this Season

Advertisement
No offense, but a pregnant cow could do better at LT than McDermott did last year.

If McDoormat is a starter, we are not doing a good job of recruiting OLine. You can not put a new qb behind his garbage ***. There is enuf available bodies and enuf time(spring& fall camps) to find a capable 5 and rotational players.

Advertisement
Its funny how we always hate on our OLineman and most of them wind up playing in the league...at this rate KC Mcdermott is going to be an all pro player.

Its funny how we always hate on our OLineman and most of them wind up playing in the league...at this rate KC Mcdermott is going to be an all pro player.

**** no. All pro o-linemen dont consistently get drove backwards.

Advertisement
Donaldson at 375.....not good.

He's around 335 per the official roster

By the time he's a sophomore, he'll be a good 325-330. He's got too big of a frame to realistically get under that weight and still retain his strength. I was on campus a couple of weeks ago for a basketball game and he still looks pretty sloppy and more than likely north of 360lbs.

Donaldson at 375.....not good.

He's around 335 per the official roster

By the time he's a sophomore, he'll be a good 325-330. He's got too big of a frame to realistically get under that weight and still retain his strength. I was on campus a couple of weeks ago for a basketball game and he still looks pretty sloppy and more than likely north of 360lbs.
People carry weight differently. Regardless he's likely the most athletic lineman on roster right now. I mean this kid as a lineman made the south Florida express team last year running routes.He moves very well for his size and will continue to shape his body before this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They can do all the rearranging they want on the O-line, but if Linder is still starting at Center, we are going to have the same problems we had last year, especially when it comes down to running the football.

Advertisement
I'm confident we'll find the right combo at Guard & Tackle. I just hope someone beats out Linder at C. Saw him get manhandled too many times last year.

That depth chart just goes to show how important it is to OMJ bring in another 4-5 great OL class this cycle. JMO.

If McDoormat is a starter, we are not doing a good job of recruiting OLine. You can not put a new qb behind his garbage ***. There is enuf available bodies and enuf time(spring& fall camps) to find a capable 5 and rotational players.

Enough*

If you're going to take shots at players, make sure you are doing it right. He was a 5 star coming out of high school on some sites and he performed pretty well late last year all things considered. He's finally being coached up so I have faith that he will continue to progress as a player.

Can linder not get stronger? Maybe he is one to redshirt? get stronger as well. He was very capable there for a while.

Advertisement
Back