Palm Beach Post Article on U Offensive Line for this Season

What if I said the 1st team OL for practice#1 would be as follows.... What is your reaction:
LT- ST. LOUIS
LG- DARLING
C-GAULTIER
RG-MCDERMOTT​
RT-DONALDSON​

well, ****
That's definitely a solid group talent wise. Sunny odogwu,George brown, nick Linder are the other 3 in the top 8 lineman? Our depth is getting better. Gaynor and Herbert coming in may too

Advertisement
I watched the 91 Cotton Bowl recently on YouTube and I was shocked at how poor our Oline was (unless Texas D was that good) then too. Running room was as scarce as the Russel bowl. Connelly and Stewart were routinely crushed at or behind LOS. Erickson took a beating too and had little time to throw. Line looked very similar to what we have had the last few years...and Leon Searcy was playing too. Assume Keshoenwas coach. Point is, our line looked just as bad then

Yeah, our offense was **** that game.

cotton bowl.jpg

What if I said the 1st team OL for practice#1 would be as follows.... What is your reaction:
LT- ST. LOUIS
LG- DARLING
C-GAULTIER
RG-MCDERMOTT​
RT-DONALDSON​

well, ****

It's the best 5 we have "right now". It has potential to be a dominant line once they jell. Coach Searles has it under control
2 central rockets starting on the oline. I know you like that. Darling looks very fluid movement wise in the drill of the oline I seen today. Expecting a big season from him

Advertisement
That depth chart just goes to show how important it is to OMJ bring in another 4-5 great OL class this cycle. JMO.

Agreed. There are dumbasses that think 3 is the limit for OL in 2018. I'd take FIVE if they're good and want to come.

We're losing 4 kids after this year and still retain kids like Jahair, Mahoney, and Milo to fill out depth charts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back