P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I was making a counter-argument in a continuing series of points and counter-points from another thread involving underlying medical conditions and you take your victim as you find them. @Zbrod95 who I’ve been talking about this with will tell you that but keep trying.
Yup we were and as you know @RVACane it came up after I was bringing up a mock case I made in a zapped thread.

Advertisement
Do you realize that there is a carotid artery in the neck and that if you cut off blood supply to the brain for a prolonged period it can lead to death? You know that there are more ways to kill someone than to cut off their air supply to their lungs right?

Further, you realize that it's easier to murder someone with preexisting heart conditions by compromising their air supply and applying pressure to their carotid artery for 8 minutes and scaring the fck out of them by kneeling on their neck for 8 minutes while they're having trouble breathing? Do you understand that someone with a heart condition could die from a combination of those factors and not just by stopping the air supply to their lungs?

Stop trying to be right and expand your thought processes. And quit falling for bullshyt fed to you by the same municipality that murdered this dude. That's why the country is on fire. People like you are trying too hard to be the "let's look at the other side" voice of reason.

This motherfcker kneeled on a guy's neck for 8 minutes FOR NO FCKING REASON WHATSOEVER despite his pleas for mercy. HE FCKING KILLED HIM IN COLD BLOOD. It's simple. You guys try to complicate **** trying to be fair to a fcking savage for some reason. Fck that scumbag.

im confident the prosecution can prove he died because the officer “scared the fck out of him”, resulting in an easy conviction. And Looking at the other side is precisely what’s supposed to happen in a court room

Lol at you trying to medical talk somebody with actual medical training

The Legend my *** more like “The old *** geyser from Grassy”
LOL at your medical training. You're a 78 IQ snot nosed punk with zero knowledge, training or experience in any of these matters who is in here beating his chest like he's Clarence Darrow. Tell us more about double jeopardy, moron. You must have written a treatise on it.

LOL at your medical training. You're a 78 IQ snot nosed punk with zero knowledge, training or experience in any of these matters who is in here beating his chest like he's Clarence Darrow. Tell us more about double jeopardy, moron. You must have written a treatise on it.
Uh oh someone’s throwing a tantrum again because he provide actual substance...

Advertisement
It’s not even close friend. That cop flat out killed the guy without justification. That the decedent has underlying medical issues, doesn’t give the cop a pass. These guys are arguing in circles around the visible elephant in the room.
They're low IQ dipshyts with an unquenchable thirst to lap up whatever bullshyt is fed to them by people in authority. Either that, or they're the red hat MAGA-loid "good people on the other side" who walked with the tiki torches in Virginia.

They try to do mental gymnastics to explain away the obvious even though their infantile brains are only capable of chair aerobics. They're why this country is so fcked right now.

They're low IQ dipshyts with an unquenchable thirst to lap up whatever bullshyt is fed to them by people in authority. Either that, or they're the red hat MAGA-loid "good people on the other side" who walked with the tiki torches in Virginia.

They try to do mental gymnastics to explain away the obvious even though their infantile brains are only capable of chair aerobics. They're why this country is so fcked right now.
The dude will get his day in court but it appears from the video to be an unjustifiable use of continued force and the guy died in the process.

Personally, If they’re making counter arguments for the sake of discussing what will happen in a trial situation, I get that academic context, but I know what happened and I know this is a bigger problem across the country.

You've OD'd on boogers, Spalding.
You’re literally babbling incoherently, Sparky.

What’s funny is watching you quote and respond to people that literally were there to see me put up a mock charge and case against Gauvin.

You have the IQ of elmer’s glue. If you got into UM then I can get into any ******* school I want. Judging by your IQ, it’ll be a walk in the park.

Advertisement
Lol. Some of you morons should learn the difference between murder through manslaughter and what it takes to prove it in a court of law. Here's a clue - 'He was white and the victim was black' != premeditation.

Nope. I was making a counter-argument in a continuing series of points and counter-points from another thread involving underlying medical conditions and how you take your victim as you find them. @Zbrod95 who I’ve been talking about this with will tell you that but keep assuming incorrectly and keep trying.

ill make sure I read each post in each thread in the forum before commenting again instead of assuming a 20 page thread is all the context I need. It was stupid to assume that people were making actual arguments and not merely posting a continuing series of points and counterpoints from other threads.

ill make sure I read each post in each thread in the forum before commenting again instead of assuming a 20 page thread is all the context I need. It was stupid to assume that people were making actual arguments and not merely posting a continuing series of points and counterpoints from other threads.
It’s not in this thread. It’s in a thread that got zapped and kind of continued in here.

The other threads got locked and it’s carried over.

Advertisement
You get me riled up with that Balkinization ****....
KXgc5F.gif
99% of Muppets can't even comprehend the concept.

Even AFTER googling it and trying to sound intelligent in response.

Dude responded to me that maybe you shouldn’t resist when you have a heart condition after I literally posted that most people don’t even know they may have a hear condition. Another thing to note is even if someone has a few plaques in their coronaries it doesn’t mean they can’t run a fckng marathon. Plaques start forming early in your coronaries and if you find them on autopsy you have to document it as “coronary artery disease”.
The way that report sounded it made it seem like ole boy was in walker attached to an oxygen tank.
Now all the badge bunnies coming out and acting like dude had nothing to do with his death.
He was so sick he was able to work as a security guard at a night club. I’m sure he never had to control someone or run across the club when another guard asked for help.
Strong points. Very strong.

Advertisement
He just coincidentally died of natural causes while Officer Friendly was kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes providing kind, thoughtful, emergent care. Please disregard his cries for help, him saying he can't breathe and finally ****ing his pants. None of that matters.

Officer Friendly must be exonerated because Mr. Floyd had a preexisting cardiac condition, and this kind servant of the people of Minneapolis is allowed to kneel on the necks of anyone with pre-existing morbidities with impunity. We must have full trust in the same system that murdered Mr. Floyd to investigate the murder and do the right thing.

These fcking bozos always fall for the okie doke, which is why the country is burning. People are sick of victims of crimes being painted as perpetrators in a flailing attempt to exonerate the real criminals.
Weakest strawman i've seen in a while... even from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back