P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...he opted out of his contract....dude is not very good. As an owner of a company would you overpay a backup that will cause you to lose money?????? By the way has a losing record as a starter....less than 60% completion and the list goes on. What was his record the last 2 years in the league? Man in Minnesota didnt deserve what happened and that cop will hopefully get what he deserves.
Chase keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick, jarret stidham, Brian hoyer, Brandon weeden, Joe flacco, ryan tannehill, josh Rosen, and whoever the bengals called a QB last year..and u acting like Kaep isn’t as good if not better ?

Advertisement
MODS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE EO THREAD NEEDING TO BE TAKEN DOWN BRUH........... START ANOTHER BOARD FOR THIS **** OR Y'ALL FINNA DEAL WITH ME MY ***** CAUSE I'M FINNA GET IGNORANT ON DIS BYTCH.......... THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS **** BRUH I SEE COMMENTS ION **** WITH BRUH I'M TRYING NOT TO LET THIS ***.KING. DEMON OUT BUTTT Y'ALL FINNA GET TBULLET NOT TAVORIS IN A HALF A MINUTE BRUH......

IT'S A LOTTA ******** **** BEING SAID AND I FEEL LIKE YALL TRYING TO TEST NYGGAS GANGSTA ON THIS ***** TAKE THIS ***.IKINH.**** DOWN NOW!!!!!! PUNK MUTHA****AS....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
1590815713744.gif

MODS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE EO THREAD NEEDING TO BE TAKEN DOWN BRUH........... START ANOTHER BOARD FOR THIS **** OR Y'ALL FINNA DEAL WITH ME MY ***** CAUSE I'M FINNA GET IGNORANT ON DIS BYTCH.......... THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS **** BRUH I SEE COMMENTS ION **** WITH BRUH I'M TRYING NOT TO LET THIS ***.KING. DEMON OUT BUTTT Y'ALL FINNA GET TBULLET NOT TAVORIS IN A HALF A MINUTE BRUH......

IT'S A LOTTA ******** **** BEING SAID AND I FEEL LIKE YALL TRYING TO TEST NYGGAS GANGSTA ON THIS ***** TAKE THIS ***.IKINH.**** DOWN NOW!!!!!! PUNK MUTHA****AS....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Speak ya mind bruh

Chase keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick, jarret stidham, Brian hoyer, Brandon weeden, Joe flacco, ryan tannehill, josh Rosen, and whoever the bengals called a QB last year..and u acting like Kaep isn’t as good if not better ?

1-10 the last year he played 2-6 the year before that.....he was a gimmick.....like tebow......people figured him out. Again HE OPTED OUT OF HIS CONTRACT.....he has done everything he can to not get back into league. He wants starter money to be the backup.

Advertisement

@305to954 @Empirical Cane

oh boy, it’s about to be lit...

66A299F8-3E7C-441D-9E04-C67A78F9A99E.gif

1-10 the last year he played 2-6 the year before that.....he was a gimmick.....like tebow......people figured him out. Again HE OPTED OUT OF HIS CONTRACT.....he has done everything he can to not get back into league. He wants starter money to be the backup.
Lmao Tebow..you gotta sit down with that. Theres no question kaep was black balled. Look at the bull**** on nfl rosters compared to him

Lmao Tebow..you gotta sit down with that. Theres no question kaep was black balled. Look at the bull**** on nfl rosters compared to him
You just dont get it again HE OPTED OUT OF HIS CONTRACT.....HE CHOSE TO LEAVE . HE IS DEMANDING 15+ MILLION A SEASON
If you owned a company and you knew that hiring a person would cost you to lose money and not win any games(again he is a backup and does not want to play) would you hire him. Whats really funny.... he is protests about oppression yet gets paid millions by Nike........not much more of a hypocrite if there ever was one. Didnt hear anything after the 10 homicides in Chicago over the holiday weekend........I am sure Kap was kneeling the whole weekend though

You just dont get it again HE OPTED OUT OF HIS CONTRACT.....HE CHOSE TO LEAVE . HE IS DEMANDING 15+ MILLION A SEASON
If you owned a company and you knew that hiring a person would cost you to lose money and not win any games(again he is a backup and does not want to play) would you hire him. Whats really funny.... he is protests about oppression yet gets paid millions by Nike........not much more of a hypocrite if there ever was one. Didnt hear anything after the 10 homicides in Chicago over the holiday weekend........I am sure Kap was kneeling the whole weekend though
pulling number out your ***? Or are u his agent ?..to Chicago yes Gun need to be off the streets. Many in my community have spoken up for years about Chicago. But it falls on deaths ears. That’s until the violence effects the Northside I suppose🤷🏾‍♂️. Don’t act as tho ppl are not aware of the issues in The chi.

Advertisement
These young black men that he is so proud of mentoring are likely triggered and hurt.

So you were saying?

So if his young black players are feeling some degree of pain after the whole country witnessed an execution, they are pussies??? You can’t be that stupid. I’m guessing you are some internet tough guy who drives a big truck and buys big guns to compensate for his insecurities.

OK MS MOD.

WHATS TAVORIS?

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
So remember when I said an autopsy need to be done to help with the charges? It was done today. Reports are flying around that he had cardiac issues and drugs in his system.

STILL I want to make it clear that even though that was possibly found in his system that the officer is still criminally negligent due to the fact he failed to render aid.

@OriginalGatorHater
@305to954
@RVACane
@Zombie-Cane
@1LuvCane
@Empirical Cane
@BS85
They always do an autopsy but they didn’t need it to charge the police with a crime. Additionally, you take your victim as you find them. If you lightly smack a guy with a heart condition in the face because he ****ed you off and he drops dead, your up ****’s creek.

Curious when the NYT is going to write about this:

"TheHennepin CountyMedicalExaminer(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26 , 2020. Thefull
report ofthe ME is pendingbuttheMEhasmade the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
no physicalfindings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had
underlyinghealth conditions includingcoronary artery disease andhypertensiveheart disease. The
combined effects ofMr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlyinghealth conditionsand any
potentialintoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Did I reaď Floyd's family authorized M Baden to perform a second autopsy?

Some are really, REALLY not going to like his background.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
How was I wrong? You arrest him for Murder and he walks because of what the autopsy uncovered and acts in direct contrast to what supposedly occurred then it’ll be a struggle to be charge him again due to double jeopardy. That autopsy directly goes against that that knee killed him making the video irrelevant.
If the cop used unnecessary force and the guy had a heart attack and died from that then the cop is still up shît’s creek. The knee in the neck action spurred on the heart attack.

They always do an autopsy but they didn’t need it to charge the police with a crime. Additionally, you take your victim as you find them. If you lightly smack a guy with a heart condition in the face because he ****ed you off and he drops dead, your up ****’s creek.
I think you’re overlooking the fact the cops that were on scene lied though.That changes a lot because you can’t charge with at minimum battery or assault without pulling the tapes. By all this happens as well Mr. Porter passes away and then it’s a different crime/investigation at that point. Again, you’re the lawyer so you could answer better than me but that’s how I’m viewing it.

If the cop used unnecessary force and the guy had a heart attack and died from that then the cop is still up shît’s creek. The knee in the neck action spurred on the heart attack.
But it goes back to negligence instead of a physical action no? Back to what we originally thought of manslaughter with negligent homicide being the bare minimum.

I think you’re overlooking the fact the cops that were on scene lied though.That changes a lot because you can’t charge with at minimum battery or assault without pulling the tapes. By all this happens as well Mr. Porter passes away and then it’s a different crime/investigation at that point. Again, you’re the lawyer so you could answer better than me but that’s how I’m viewing it.
I haven’t practiced in years and not criminal law. I get and got what you are saying about the tapes. My original comment on this was in that other thread where I said they didn’t need an autopsy to charge them with a crime initially. They were always going to do the autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back