P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends, was your choke move a 'legal' choke technique? Was he high on blow? Did he have a heart condition? Did he have high BP? Intent matters - as does evidence. '4 different videos showed' cause of death was asphyxiation... except they didnt. And now we know it wasnt.
Was the cops choke move “legal”...do they teach that in police training? Answer Is no. Not at all

Advertisement
Curious when the NYT is going to write about this:

"TheHennepin CountyMedicalExaminer(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26 , 2020. Thefull
report ofthe ME is pendingbuttheMEhasmade the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
no physicalfindings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had
underlyinghealth conditions includingcoronary artery disease andhypertensiveheart disease. The
combined effects ofMr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlyinghealth conditionsand any
potentialintoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

LOL, yeah, and Martin Lee Anderson died of sickle cell. Good thing the family's getting an independent autopsy, and yes, the results from an independent autopsy are admissible in court. This is yet another attempt by the colonizers to denigrate the victim in an effort to justify and normalize this daylight lynching.

Wait so watched that video and saw a man resisting arrest?..he died from HBP..if I get in legal troubor for choking someone to death can u be my lawyer?
Stop saying that. There is medical backing to this claim making that video null. You can’t argue what you can’t prove and being that there was no medical finding that he was choked (asphyxiation) all you have is an assumption that he was choked with no physical proof.

I’ve told you this 4 times and you refuse to listen.

Advertisement
Because they essentially can only prove his negligence. Without any physical sign of asphyxiation then you can’t prove that the knee killed him and it’ll be just legal theory if that. What you can prove is that the officer failed to act as a first responder. I went through it way early this morning in another thread that got zapped.
Gotcha. The mob wants blood, but perhaps will not get it.

And that will make the mob only want more blood.

Stop saying that. There is medical backing to this claim making that video null. You can’t argue what you can’t prove and being that there was no medical finding that he was choked (asphyxiation) all you have is an assumption that he was choked with no physical proof.

I’ve told you this 4 times and you refuse to listen.
its one of his super powers.

Advertisement
Degrees of murder matter. The outrage this case caused would seem like an easy 1st degree slam dunk no? Autopsy suggest nah... manslaughter if you're lucky... and have a history of bull**** (which I think he does).

Correct. I think I read he’s been charged with 3rd degree which makes sense. It’s already hard to convict a cop for murder, so taking a chance on over charging one is not worth it. There is no way you can prove it was premeditated. The only thing that is gonna cause trouble with 3rd degree, is I don’t believe there is a minimum sentence in Minnesota.

I think the prone restraint is a nationwide technique, yes. Dangerous? Yes. Requires preconditions? Yes. But yes, legal.
It’s a nation wide technique that frowned upon by most officers and isn’t advised Even when done correctly. Especially in the fatal manner and duration it was used..so no it wasn’t proper legal procedure

Advertisement
It’s a nation wide technique that frowned upon by most officers and isn’t advised Even when done correctly. Especially in the fatal manner and duration it was used..so no it wasn’t proper legal procedure
Expound. What was illegal about its application? FTR I agree it should never be used.

LOL, yeah, and Martin Lee Anderson died of sickle cell. Good thing the family's getting an independent autopsy, and yes, the results from an independent autopsy are admissible in court. This is yet another attempt by the colonizers to denigrate the victim in an effort to justify and normalize this daylight lynching.
who are the colonizers you speak of?

Screen-Shot-2020-05-29-at-4.16.14-PM-1.png
difficult to believe we are the same species.

Advertisement
Expound. What was illegal about its application? FTR I agree it should never be used.
It was applied on the mans neck for one..two the man verbally said he could not breath, y’all gonna kill me..preserve and protect

A guy took a knee on the sidelines and was vilified for it and run out of the league (and don't hand me the crap that he isn't better than some of the dregs holding backup QB positions in the NFL). No one listened. We have a guy murdered here on video, and a guy who got murdered by vigilantes who weren't going to be charged in Georgia recently. The exact thing he was trying to bring attention to. You're supposed to get your day in court, unless I've read the Constitution wrong. And it doesn't say white guys only.
FYI...he opted out of his contract....dude is not very good. As an owner of a company would you overpay a backup that will cause you to lose money?????? By the way has a losing record as a starter....less than 60% completion and the list goes on. What was his record the last 2 years in the league? Man in Minnesota didnt deserve what happened and that cop will hopefully get what he deserves.

MODS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE EO THREAD NEEDING TO BE TAKEN DOWN BRUH........... START ANOTHER BOARD FOR THIS **** OR Y'ALL FINNA DEAL WITH ME MY ***** CAUSE I'M FINNA GET IGNORANT ON DIS BYTCH.......... THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS **** BRUH I SEE COMMENTS ION **** WITH BRUH I'M TRYING NOT TO LET THIS FUC.KING. DEMON OUT BUTTT Y'ALL FINNA GET TBULLET NOT TAVORIS IN A HALF A MINUTE BRUH......

IT'S A LOTTA ******** **** BEING SAID AND I FEEL LIKE YALL TRYING TO TEST NYGGAS GANGSTA ON THIS ***** TAKE THIS FUC.IKINH.**** DOWN NOW!!!!!! PUNK MUTHA****AS....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back