P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screen-Shot-2020-05-29-at-4.16.14-PM-1.png

I thought Trump said He was gonna be the "Law & Order President"...

Advertisement
Tragedy begets tragedy*.

*IF accurate reporting of course--rare these days
True.

Firefighter, and black small business owner. And the basement beta's here are indifferent to these black/white thugs destroying a community.
Luckily Gofundme is already taking care of him.

Attachments

• thumb-42-1024x537.jpg
    thumb-42-1024x537.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
So remember when I said an autopsy need to be done to help with the charges? It was done today. Reports are flying around that he had cardiac issues and drugs in his system.

STILL I want to make it clear that even though that was possibly found in his system that the officer is still criminally negligent due to the fact he failed to render aid.

@OriginalGatorHater
@305to954
@RVACane
@Zombie-Cane
@1LuvCane
@Empirical Cane
@BS85

Curious when the NYT is going to write about this:

"TheHennepin CountyMedicalExaminer(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26 , 2020. Thefull
report ofthe ME is pendingbuttheMEhasmade the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
no physicalfindings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had
underlyinghealth conditions includingcoronary artery disease andhypertensiveheart disease. The
combined effects ofMr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlyinghealth conditionsand any
potentialintoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Advertisement
So remember when I said an autopsy need to be done to help with the charges? It was done today. Reports are flying around that he had cardiac issues and drugs in his system.

STILL I want to make it clear that even though that was possibly found in his system that the officer is still criminally negligent due to the fact he failed to render aid.

@OriginalGatorHater
@305to954
@RVACane
@Zombie-Cane
@1LuvCane
@Empirical Cane
@BS85

im not saying you’re wrong. But where is this info being reported?

Edit-nvm I see link posted above

Curious when the NYT is going to write about this:

"TheHennepin CountyMedicalExaminer(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26 , 2020. Thefull
report ofthe ME is pendingbuttheMEhasmade the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
no physicalfindings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had
underlyinghealth conditions includingcoronary artery disease andhypertensiveheart disease. The
combined effects ofMr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlyinghealth conditionsand any
potentialintoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you need an autopsy report.

IOW George Lloyd was a coke head with a bad heart and high BP; combine that with dangerous prone-restraint and you get 2020 boogaloo.

Advertisement
IOW George Lloyd was a coke head with a bad heart and high BP; combine that with dangerous prone-restraint and you get 2020 boogaloo.
Meaning if the officer was arrested and charged for Murder 1 or 2 he would’ve gotten off then the DA would’ve had to face double jeopardy statues to recharge him with something like Manslaughter and Murder 3.

Meaning if the officer was arrested and charged for Murder 1 or 2 he would’ve gotten off then the DA would’ve had to face double jeopardy statues to recharge him with something like Manslaughter and Murder 3.
Exactly. Nice stall to release the complaint and prelim autopsy on a Friday night.

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Ahmaud Arbery... I've learned to NEVER trust the first narrative on any of these cases. Its always crafted - why was the release of the autopsy delayed for 3 days? Hmm...

Exactly. Nice stall to release the complaint and prelim autopsy on a Friday night.

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Ahmaud Arbery... I've learned to NEVER trust the first narrative on any of these cases. Its always crafted - why was the release of the autopsy delayed for 3 days? Hmm...
I’m tempted to say that they were trying to make sure they got this right judging by how fast the chief removed those officers from duty but I’m not naive enough to believe that. I find it funny how someone who’s never had a drug history was discovered to be mainlining coke the same day as this stop.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you need an autopsy report.

Cities are going to burn.

Congratulations on achieving the full Balkanization of what was formerly in spirit, now in name only, the United States of America.

😐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back