OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

You didn't understand what he meant,he knows those are not his parents.
His mom - the white lady in the pic, posted the pic on twitter. I didn’t mean to sound like an *****, but I thought he was being sarcastic. I mean, he lives with the people in the pic. They take care of him - I’m assuming that he is adopted, since she refers to herself as his mom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Inday im very impressed... as someone whos a fan of the Alien saga not many people know theyre referred to as Xenomorphs

I am one of those weirdos who pays more attention to the expanded universe than I do the movies. Iconic creature design.
Inday, I might be able to work this into your repertoire alongside the circling sharks.

B27C1900-2DFF-4BFD-86B4-9D06BF22C0B6.gif

Many fine gents on here questioning the "transfer" rule, and I think this originated with a podcast that interviewed Ahmmon Richards, who then made a comment about his brother being prevented from transferring to UM.

Again, anyone is free to jump in and correct me if anything I say misses the mark. I welcome any and all correct information. But the way it was explained to me is this...

Tyrique enrolled in school at UGa in January 2019. Thus, he could transfer to Miami and accept an LOI in the 2021 cycle (which he did, as his IC counts towards 2021, and only Cody Brown and Justice Oluwasuen are 2022 ICs. I believe that the key advantage that Tyrique had was that he had 4 full semesters (spring-fall 2019, spring-fall 2020).

Mark-Anthony Richards enrolled in school at Auburn in Fall 2019. His 4 full semesters (fall 2019, spring-fall 2020, and spring 2021) would have required MAR and UM to wait until Fall 2021 and/or blueshirt. I am not sure whether MAR or UM had bigger issues with this, but for whatever reason, it seems like this was the barrier to pulling the trigger in Spring 2021.

If I haven't properly summarized any of the details on this, feel free to help out.

OK. You claimed you were ruggedly handsome.

I get the rugged part, but . . .

Advertisement
Williams has big visits coming up to Texas and OU,I'm going to go with Carswell or less likely

I think the plan is to take 1 of these 2 to pair with Lee.No room in this class for 3 wrs.The question for me is what happens if Bonds wants in later on do they drop Lee.
Don't think you can really ask kids to not look and then keep looking yourself......I think that would backfire quickly

Advertisement
In what universe, outside of adoption, would he be black and both his parents and sister be caucasian?
The fact set you describe is easily addressed, but brown looks too dark to have that mom even with a different biological dad. Certainly there are a lot of kids in this country being raised by a parent who isn’t their biological father.

Advertisement
Back