OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams has big visits coming up to Texas and OU,I'm going to go with Carswell or less likely

I think the plan is to take 1 of these 2 to pair with Lee.No room in this class for 3 wrs.The question for me is what happens if Bonds wants in later on do they drop Lee.
no you done drop Lee he is underrated and very good. you find a way to make room. good problem to have and see what happens

Advertisement
Im not tripping about recruits waiting because if you commit you shouldn't be taking anymore visits so be sure when you pull the trigger. If a kid committed now and wanted to take an OV later Everybody would be in a panic and cursing the kid out so let's stop whining and be patient
This is pretty standard. Kids commit to other schools and still take OVs. No doubt some fans would overreact to ever visit but this has been happening since forever.

If this is actually a new rule (no commitment until you either shut down recruitment or finish your OVs) Manny is trying to implement my guess is it gets scrapped real quick. Just not doable.

This is pretty standard. Kids commit to other schools and still take OVs. No doubt some fans would overreact to ever visit but this has been happening since forever.

If this is actually a new rule (no commitment until you either shut down recruitment or finish your OVs) Manny is trying to implement my guess is it gets scrapped real quick. Just not doable.
K.Rogers father recently said in a canesinsight podcast that his kid was committing soon and he was going to shut down his recruitment but if other schools still wanted to have them visit knowing he's not decommitting again then it's on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Its not doable especially if you want commitments now because this year more then ever kids want to go see other campuses because they haven't even been allowed to visit so its only smart to let them

Advertisement
Back