OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
You think schools that are dropping bags arent paying the extra $100 for the girlfiriends/hanger ons to come...lol

The whole sec pays the got**** high school coaches to drive 8-9 hours to walk kids through their school for unofficial visits in the summer.

Im quite sure Um is paying for this dudes girlfriend, side chick, bae, baby mama whomever to come lol
100% and it won’t be the last time it happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he any good? Our LB recruiting makes me nervous
Film doesn't show elite athleticism, speed, or chasing sideline to sideline. But he's a high football IQ kid who rarely looks out of position or takes poor angles to the ball. Decent size, good tackling form, looked respectable in coverage, and was consistently productive. Knows when to come downhill at 100 mph vs slowing down his pursuit to properly sift thru traffic in the LOS en route to the ball carrier. He'd probably need a year to get up to 230-240 before he can challenge for PT.

Bro - are you serious? If you think those are his natural parents I have some beachfront property in Montana that I will sell you really cheap. DM me for details.
You didn't understand what he meant,he knows those are not his parents.

Advertisement
Film doesn't show elite athleticism, speed, or chasing sideline to sideline. But he's a high football IQ kid who rarely looks out of position or takes poor angles to the ball. Decent size, good tackling form, looked respectable in coverage, and was consistently productive. Knows when to come downhill at 100 mph vs slowing down his pursuit to properly sift thru traffic in the LOS en route to the ball carrier. He'd probably need a year to get up to 230-240 before he can challenge for PT.
Another Flagg?.

Advertisement
Back