OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
pretty sure it is a regular thing now so that no one confuses the fashion show pictures with a commitment announcement.
Gotcha thanks man. Unless you write out some elaborate paragraph and say you are committed at the end or have a commitment video I wouldn’t assume that, but guess there are some who do.

There might not be a prospect who arrived at Miami this past weekend that impressed the Hurricanes staff more than Sadersville (Ga.) Washington County offensive lineman Falentha Carswell.
The word coming out of Coral Gables is that the 6-foot-7, 275-pounder looked every bit of the part of a major offensive lineman and that Garin Justice was really impressed.
“The coaches, man, the energy, everybody. It felt like it was home - paradise,” Carswell told InsideTheU following his official visit.

The Peach State native got a chance to meet Justice and other members of the Hurricanes staff for the first time this weekend and left impressed.
“You got to love them. They’re cool. My favorite part of the tour was when they took me into the office and showed me some techniques I need to work on with some stuff I need to change,” Carswell said.
Fellow Georgian offensive lineman Jakai Clarkwas Carswell’s host.
“He’s like a big brother, man. It was fun,” Carswell said.
Following the visit, the soon-to-be senior felt strongly about where Miami stands with him.
“I feel like I’m home,” Carswell said.
The recruiting process is relatively new to Carswell, who picked up his first offer from Ole Miss in April before things picked up in May with tenders from Georgia Tech, Oregon and UM.
So far, things have been going smoothly for the lineman.
“It’s going great. We don’t have no bumps yet, so everything is smooth. It’s going good,” Carswell said.
Alabama and Clemson got a chance to work out the lineman on their campuses this summer and that was a good experience.
“It was great. It was challenging, but it was fun though,” Carswell said.

Advertisement
There might not be a prospect who arrived at Miami this past weekend that impressed the Hurricanes staff more than Sadersville (Ga.) Washington County offensive lineman Falentha Carswell.
The word coming out of Coral Gables is that the 6-foot-7, 275-pounder looked every bit of the part of a major offensive lineman and that Garin Justice was really impressed.
“The coaches, man, the energy, everybody. It felt like it was home - paradise,” Carswell told InsideTheU following his official visit.

The Peach State native got a chance to meet Justice and other members of the Hurricanes staff for the first time this weekend and left impressed.
“You got to love them. They’re cool. My favorite part of the tour was when they took me into the office and showed me some techniques I need to work on with some stuff I need to change,” Carswell said.
Fellow Georgian offensive lineman Jakai Clarkwas Carswell’s host.
“He’s like a big brother, man. It was fun,” Carswell said.
Following the visit, the soon-to-be senior felt strongly about where Miami stands with him.
“I feel like I’m home,” Carswell said.
The recruiting process is relatively new to Carswell, who picked up his first offer from Ole Miss in April before things picked up in May with tenders from Georgia Tech, Oregon and UM.
So far, things have been going smoothly for the lineman.
“It’s going great. We don’t have no bumps yet, so everything is smooth. It’s going good,” Carswell said.
Alabama and Clemson got a chance to work out the lineman on their campuses this summer and that was a good experience.
“It was great. It was challenging, but it was fun though,” Carswell said.
When Quan said 2 guys committed I instantly had a feeling he was one of them

al-blades-leonard-myers-ed-reed-mike-rumph-miami-hurricanes-defensive-backs-jc-ridley-caneshooter-the-u.jpg
Uhhhh WOW that's some talent right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As far as upside, it doesn’t get much better than this.

Easy take for us, coach em up. We aren’t in the game for many ready to play guys, but this kid can be just as good as any of those guys down the line. Those spring clips are very impressive for a guy with his lack of experience.

Easy take for us, coach em up. We aren’t in the game for many ready to play guys, but this kid can be just as good as any of those guys down the line. Those spring clips are very impressive for a guy with his lack of experience.
If coach Justice thinks he can coach this is the ultimate prize right here. Raw tools that need refinement and quality reps.

Love the pickup if it holds true

Advertisement

Not many ready to play guys but i get what you mean. Need one of this kid, Richardson or Hood( all about the same caliber of player) Then go all in for Armella as the other tackle.

Good to see the staff not worrying about rankings and doing their own evaluations.This class will have plenty of 3* that are much better than their ranking.
I think this class will have more missed evaluations by the ranking industry than most others. I think we will see a higher ratio of low ranked kids being better than their rankings and high ranked kids not living up to expectations.

Advertisement
Back