OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

The biggest before after pics for the S&C department to advertise would be Jaelen Phillips when he got to Miami vs. when he left.
1622901619135.png

Advertisement
The biggest before after pics for the S&C department to advertise would be Jaelen Phillips when he got to Miami vs. when he left.

Rousseau and Nelson have transformed themselves too. We’ve made a lot of progress since the Swasey years. I think the coaches and staff are just better. But I also think the kids we’re getting are more mature and committed to their own development.

Advertisement
Manny is going to do whatever it takes, without question. However, the gripe with Manny has never been the off-season, he destroys the off-season. We are looking for the off season Manny to translate these victories to the field. Off-season Manny is boarderline Elite, but I’m just desperate for on field success.

Good off season = better chance of a good season

He will only go up from here since he putting in so much work. First time head coaches don’t just kill it right away. Very few have. He has made changes and is learning from his mistakes and wants it bad. He putting the right people around himself that are smarter than him if he don’t succeed here it’s not cause he ain’t give it his all. And the next coach is gonna just walk in and win with his beasts he recruited 😂
It is refreshing to have a coach who will adapt and evolve. After golden refusing to change his dc or defensive scheme and richts archaic offense and coaching nepotism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back