OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

Advertisement
Jay Allen texted my son about the visit and Miami has been giving him 5 star treatment from day 1 and that has really made a serious impression on him!! Hopefully the staff can get him back for the Paradise Camp later in the month..
As much heat I give Manny for on field product I will say that he's a lot more organized and has better plan when it comes to recruiting events and OVs. Graves also tweeted Miami is treating him like a 5 star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jay Allen texted my son about the visit and Miami has been giving him 5 star treatment from day 1 and that has really made a serious impression on him!! Hopefully the staff can get him back for the Paradise Camp later in the month..
This is what happens when you hide DB coaches WHO GET IT. We're Miami the elite should feel like the elite when they come here

I swore that was Jordan Miller. I was gonna say... what’s he doing going to UGA. This kid looks just like him. And speaking of Jordan Miller...I know we speak about LT56, JHH, and Nesta, but this kid might need to join that conversation.
When Miller was being recruited I said the appeal is he's so big and proportionate and flexible that he should turn into a weight room monster. Glad that worked out, now we'll see how it translates on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back