OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

Advertisement
Looks like Jake Garcia, Keyshawn Smith and Malik Curtis are out with the staff and recruits for dinner. Makes sense; Garcia and Smith working the OOS guys. I’m sure they are telling Agbo in particular- that the East coast isnt so bad. Lol
Curtis is Graves’ cousin I think.
Love the approach. Refreshing having some legit recruiters on the staff that are HUNGRY.

Don't have a subscription, but...

1622858479746.png

1622858636722.png

Advertisement
3 star kid. 5 sacks in 8 games last year and was qualified for state in weightlifting. Kid looks ripped and weighed in at 303 pounds today per Ivins. Now offered by Georgia after working out for them, has interest from Auburn, Michigan, FSU/UF . Says we re-offered a couple weeks ago

That's pure strength, no form nor technique whatsoever.

Advertisement
for as much as some of y'all have ragged on Manny and some of it well deserved, he has learned on the job and is killing it this year. recruiting and the ov's etc are 10000 times better. he has put together a tremendous staff....geez the cookout was night and day from what I have been around in years.

he is perfecting the art and exploiting it. it will pay off this year but I expect, next year will be one of if not the best recruiting years eva!

for as much as some of y'all have ragged on Manny and some of it well deserved, he has learned on the job and is killing it this year. recruiting and the ov's etc are 10000 times better. he has put together a tremendous staff....geez the cookout was night and day from what I have been around in years.

he is perfecting the art and exploiting it. it will pay off this year but I expect, next year will be one of if not the best recruiting years eva!

Manny is going to do whatever it takes, without question. However, the gripe with Manny has never been the off-season, he destroys the off-season. We are looking for the off season Manny to translate these victories to the field. Off-season Manny is boarderline Elite, but I’m just desperate for on field success.

3 star kid. 5 sacks in 8 games last year and was qualified for state in weightlifting. Kid looks ripped and weighed in at 303 pounds today per Ivins. Now offered by Georgia after working out for them, has interest from Auburn, Michigan, FSU/UF . Says we re-offered a couple weeks ago

#8 below

View attachment 147375

An 2022 DT Jordan Phillips is a wrestler which @DMoney Loves in his linemen.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I swore that was Jordan Miller. I was gonna say... what’s he doing going to UGA. This kid looks just like him. And speaking of Jordan Miller...I know we speak about LT56, JHH, and Nesta, but this kid might need to join that conversation.
That's Miller? Holy ****. I'd show every recruit before and after pics to let them know our S&C program is legit.

Advertisement
Manny is going to do whatever it takes, without question. However, the gripe with Manny has never been the off-season, he destroys the off-season. We are looking for the off season Manny to translate these victories to the field. Off-season Manny is boarderline Elite, but I’m just desperate for on field success.
He will only go up from here since he putting in so much work. First time head coaches don’t just kill it right away. Very few have. He has made changes and is learning from his mistakes and wants it bad. He putting the right people around himself that are smarter than him if he don’t succeed here it’s not cause he ain’t give it his all. And the next coach is gonna just walk in and win with his beasts he recruited 😂

Advertisement
Back