OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

247 reporting that Manny is hosting the OV recruits and their families at his home for breakfast this morning. Then the group goes to campus for various meetings , tours and photos. Dinner at The Rusty Pelican tonight.

even though the staff can ask the guys to workout privately this year Manny and staff are not doing that on these OVs.

Advertisement

I swore that was Jordan Miller. I was gonna say... what’s he doing going to UGA. This kid looks just like him. And speaking of Jordan Miller...I know we speak about LT56, JHH, and Nesta, but this kid might need to join that conversation.
E43A7EE2-5EC7-44E1-AED8-332688AC7D7D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Jordan Phillips?
3 star kid. 5 sacks in 8 games last year and was qualified for state in weightlifting. Kid looks ripped and weighed in at 303 pounds today per Ivins. Now offered by Georgia after working out for them, has interest from Auburn, Michigan, FSU/UF . Says we re-offered a couple weeks ago

#8 below

1622811910163.jpeg

Advertisement
3 star kid. 5 sacks in 8 games last year and was qualified for state in weightlifting. Kid looks ripped and weighed in at 303 pounds today per Ivins. Now offered by Georgia after working out for them, has interest from Auburn, Michigan, FSU/UF . Says we re-offered a couple weeks ago

#8 below

View attachment 147375

That dude is 303lbs??????????????????????? Wow!

Advertisement
Advertisement

#8 below

View attachment 147375

That lift is explosive as **** and he made it with not-so-great form.

2023 4 star

Talked to this kid people last week. He sounds like he has really solid interest in Stanford. I mean real solid one! But it’s good to see him going to Miami for an unofficial. Hes also sold on playing RB. No Safety or LB. strictly running back, even though he plays a striker/safety type of role in HS. He’s taking a visit to Stanford this month, and if he feels like falls in love there... he’ll probably commit. If not, he can very well do in state. He’s still young in the process, but I see Stanford being the team to beat with FSU right behind.

Advertisement

#8 below

View attachment 147375

Ocoee! In the middle of the triangle between West Orange, Apopka, and Wekiva high schools.

That's good football country.

Advertisement
Back