OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

Advertisement
I swore that was Jordan Miller. I was gonna say... what’s he doing going to UGA. This kid looks just like him. And speaking of Jordan Miller...I know we speak about LT56, JHH, and Nesta, but this kid might need to join that conversation.
The development in his body has been insane considering the way he entered Miami. Hopefully he takes a few steps forward on the field as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, it’s going to be difficult to get Rogers & Fegans. We r deep in SEC country where both Saban & Kiffin reside. Not sure why, but kids love this fool Lane. Heard that from former SC Athletes. Smh. Dude’s a hack, but he yield results recruiting wise. That’ll be outstanding if we can land these two.

I swore that was Jordan Miller. I was gonna say... what’s he doing going to UGA. This kid looks just like him. And speaking of Jordan Miller...I know we speak about LT56, JHH, and Nesta, but this kid might need to join that conversation.
Beast.

BlimpTown

Advertisement
IMO, it’s going to be difficult to get Rogers & Fegans. We r deep in SEC country where both Saban & Kiffin reside. Not sure why, but kids love this fool Lane. Heard that from former SC Athletes. Smh. Dude’s a hack, but he yield results recruiting wise. That’ll be outstanding if we can land these two.
Well get ready because it's gonna happen

Advertisement
Ja’Wuan James charters us probably half a dozen times in the off-season, have got to know him a bit, great dude. When I asked him why he went to Tennessee he said literally because he wanted to play for Lane Kiffin.

Was a 5 star and 2nd ranked OT coming out of High School only to Seantrel Henderson, could’ve gone anywhere but went there just because of Lane.

Well get ready because it's gonna happen
Right I don't listen to any of these wanna be insiders lol.. I leave it to our coaches to persuade recruits.. insiders always casting doubt on our program be optimistic more geesh.. now let's have fun watching our coaches recruit the heck out of these kids..🙌🏾💯🔥🔥

A note on Allen from LSU board: he doesn't have an offer from them but is going to camp there on June 18th. Seems like he's hoping to get an offer then. Doesn't seem like he's much of a priority for them
This is why I can't get excited about this guy.LSU could offer him 1 second after he signs with miami and he would hit the portal to play for them.Georgia is another school he's really high on.

Right I don't listen to any of these wanna be insiders lol.. I leave it to our coaches to persuade recruits.. insiders always casting doubt on our program be optimistic more geesh.. now let's have fun watching our coaches recruit the heck out of these kids..🙌🏾💯🔥🔥

No one is claiming to be an insider; which is y I said IN MY OPINION. The fact is recruiting in deep SEC country is tough, period. Which is why I said IMO, it will be difficult. Didn’t say chit that it’s not happening.

Advertisement
Back