OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

Advertisement

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv
He said sneak peak..

3 star kid. 5 sacks in 8 games last year and was qualified for state in weightlifting. Kid looks ripped and weighed in at 303 pounds today per Ivins. Now offered by Georgia after working out for them, has interest from Auburn, Michigan, FSU/UF . Says we re-offered a couple weeks ago

#8 below

View attachment 147375

Oh bring me this big John Coffee Green Mile lookin mudda****a rye now!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone complaining about the 2 commits. Looks like we may have lots of guys wanting in without a spot left by mid-July. I know it's the first visit high. But these recruits are pumped. Whoever comes back for Paradise will be on bat signal alert.

Everyone complaining about the 2 commits. Looks like we may have lots of guys wanting in without a spot left by mid-July. I know it's the first visit high. But these recruits are pumped. Whoever comes back for Paradise will be on bat signal alert.
Shoutout to @Mackmiller974 leading the charge of those *****ing about our 2 commits.

Seems like crootin momentum is moving back to Coral Gables wrt the likeness image and name...

There is nothing better in sports than when Miami is rolling and on top of the mountain...

As good as Bama has been they are sterile and boring for most fans nationwide...

Miami was never that...

Seems like crootin momentum is moving back to Coral Gables wrt the likeness image and name...

There is nothing better in sports than when Miami is rolling and on top of the mountain...

As good as Bama has been they are sterile and boring for most fans nationwide...

Miami was never that...
its a rigged system. everyone knows it except the saban fan boys in media

Advertisement
Back