Outthehuddle.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]887150281447940096[/TWEET]

The Feast wasn't built. You can't shape gelatinous goo. It kinda just sticks together in a very immobile mound.

That aside, I've been calling this fraud opportunist out for years. Leeches like Feast and Billy Cohen get real salty when they feel threatened. Here's to Petey eclipsing both of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i think that charging more than netflix for this is absurd. great idea but that price is absurd. almost BBB level absurd

i think that charging more than netflix for this is absurd. great idea but that price is absurd. almost BBB level absurd

I agree. Podcasts should be free. You make your money from advertisements. Even Joe Rogan doesn't charge to stream and he has like the most popular podcast ever.

Subscriptions that are cheaper than OTH: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Spotify, Apple Music

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]I ain't gonna tell these men how to run their business, but $11.99/mo is on the steep end. I'll give y'all the free trial period to earn the $144/yr. You'd experience less psychological pushback with a $9.99 price point, but like anything else, if the show's good, I'm happy to pay.

Advertisement
Back