Outthehuddle.com

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Here is the project I mentioned last month that I've been working on - Out The Huddle €“ Opening Soon

Launch is this month and we've been recording a ton of stuff for it. We went live on Facebook today for about 40 minutes if you want to get a taste of what is to come.

DJ Williams, Jon Vilma, Antrel Rolle, and Brett Romberg.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/outthehuddle/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

FYI - this will not affect anything I do here at CIS. You'll still be getting the same daily coverage in season and the same recruiting updates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Minor editorial question. Why was it not named Outofthehuddle.com? Doesn't bother me but some wise acre, I know there are none here, will make a snide comment about the contemporary use of the word "out" as a verb. Or am I too old the get the phrase out the huddle? Now watching for incoming rounds.

Every time that I say this, I mean it more and more......

post-25392-im-really-proud-of-you-gif-ron-qd5p.jpg

Advertisement
Absolutely kiss **** Pete. Gonna enjoy the **** out of that this season. Being in education I avoid social media, especially facebook but I may just have to sellout for this

Advertisement
This is awesome.

Think you got a winner here Pete.

Make sure you put all your content on YouTube though

Last edited:
Pete, props. Seriously making career for yourself in something you love. To think what you would been if you chose Bama.

Here is the project I mentioned last month that I've been working on - Out The Huddle €“ Opening Soon

Launch is this month and we've been recording a ton of stuff for it. We went live on Facebook today for about 40 minutes if you want to get a taste of what is to come.

DJ Williams, Jon Vilma, Antrel Rolle, and Brett Romberg.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/outthehuddle/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

FYI - this will not affect anything I do here at CIS. You'll still be getting the same daily coverage in season and the same recruiting updates.

IMG_4443.GIF

Advertisement
Love this Pete, huge move. As a fan of pod casting in general your content is topnotch. If you can get your production quality to match (sound/video) you could really separate yourself.

The potential here is huge in promoting the university and the football program. The shear number of great players and the various settings throughout South Florida would be huge recruiting advantage.

Love this Pete, huge move. As a fan of pod casting in general your content is topnotch. If you can get your production quality to match (sound/video) you could really separate yourself.

The video guys we have working with us are awesome. Everything we've produced already looks incredible. Can't wait for you all to see.

Advertisement
Back