Outthehuddle.com

Advertisement
Here is the project I mentioned last month that I've been working on - Out The Huddle €“ Opening Soon

Launch is this month and we've been recording a ton of stuff for it. We went live on Facebook today for about 40 minutes if you want to get a taste of what is to come.

DJ Williams, Jon Vilma, Antrel Rolle, and Brett Romberg.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/outthehuddle/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

FYI - this will not affect anything I do here at CIS. You'll still be getting the same daily coverage in season and the same recruiting updates.

OMG!!! I have dreamed for something like this. I used to try and emulate hester in college and wonder about the locker room culture in Miami. Pete boi! u done outdid yourself! good look and shout out to the greats!.

btw...it was 8 MNW guys... yall forgot Ben Jones the O Linman

Advertisement
This is beyond great.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
get rid of that vhs camera [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] for the next segment........feel like im watching a nintendo 64 cutt scene

Not done with it yet almost but i hope u ask them about the storm 18 kids. Also they said that can never be done again what they did and i kind of agree u need to have a coach thats elite at spotting talent atall positions and thats a tough job

and DJ reminds me of myself dude just chill all day n jokin around

Last edited:
Amazing Pete!!! you ever need a place to host, just shoot me an IM..lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess this will be a great way to keep the legend of the 2001 Canes going.

will you be able to feature some of the 80s greats?

I guess this will be a great way to keep the legend of the 2001 Canes going.

will you be able to feature some of the 80s greats?

Yes. But this isn't really about just the past. We will have bi-weekly content regarding the current team.

Advertisement
So impressed by their comments about Ken Dorsey. Slowest guy on the team. But, always finished w the leaders in running drills.

Total unquestioned leader of the team!

Advertisement
Back