Out of nowhere

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
A few players are going to emerge next year who we might not have thought they would at least this early... happens every year with every team... who ya got?

Rico Williams
ricardo-williams.jpg

Dallas Crawford
6_234207.jpg

Eddie Johnson and Taylor Gadbois
slideshow_1002057339_signsweep.0203_JG22.JPG

Rashawn Scott
golden04_1104546c.jpg

Advertisement
almost identical list except Jelani. We need a TE in the worst way

Walford, Dye, and Cleveland should be good enough. It would be really great if Walford broke out and had a Jimmy Graham 2009 type season.

Dye has shown me nothing and Cleveland has to be healthy. We shall see. One injury and we are hurting.

Advertisement
Walford is ready and man do we need him.

I think Grimble is going to step up too.

Walford is ready and man do we need him.

I think Grimble is going to step up too.

Agree on Grimble. He wasn't flashy but he was usually around the ball. I just hope he can stick at one position.

Im lookin forward to seein Ereck Flowers and see how he stacks up cause dude looks like a monster

Advertisement
We really need Crawford to step up. We need a decent S with range and instincts out there. I've seen about enough of RRA and VT, although I do hope they will be a little better this year.

I think WR is going to be the surprises for next season. Looking for big things there.

Advertisement
How big has Ricardo Williams gotten? IIRC he was an EE and put on some nice bulk heading into spring ball.

Rico hasn't been progressing as well as I hoped at DE. Linebacker is in his future IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back