Out of nowhere

What about Thomas Finnie? He was relatively well hyped coming in to last season.

My thinking as well. He could turn out to be one of the more important players. McGlost certainly isn;t an answer at corner. The new guys coming in are all question marks. Finnie had a great spring camp last year and I was suprised he didn't get more playing time considering how awful our DB's were. D'Onfrio would like to play more man and Finnie's game is suited towards that.

Advertisement
I have no clue who will step up nor do I care who it is that steps up. All I do care about is that some do and they get it done. Enough of the pansies who were here and time for the hungry kids to step up and get this thing going in the right direction.

Walford is ready and man do we need him.

I think Grimble is going to step up too.

I think Grimble can make a jump as well. Not sure he was ready last year but got better as the year went on and will benefit from a full off-season in the weight and conditioning program.

Advertisement
I have no clue who will step up nor do I care who it is that steps up. All I do care about is that some do and they get it done. Enough of the pansies who were here and time for the hungry kids to step up and get this thing going in the right direction.

Amen brother!!! I want anyone...It has been frustrating the last 5 or so years waiting for someone to step up and only to do in the NFL....I am hoping anyone in the LB and secondary to step up....

Rico hasn't been progressing as well as I hoped at DE. Linebacker is in his future IMO.

Yikes. So you mean we have exactly 2 returning, Chick and Green, DEs and 1 has been hurt his entire career. I would think Pierre or Grimble or both will have to be DEs full time. I think Hamilton and maybe O'Donnell have the frames to compete as true FR.

I'll gladly call my shot right here:

RASHAUN SCOTT will be our top receiver next year. Not just productive, TOP RECEIVER.

So says SFbay on January 14th, 2012.

Advertisement
What little we got to see of Scott was encouraging. Especially his clock cleaning block on a UNC safety. I like it when a WR shows a willingness to do the dirty work.

Advertisement
Back