Our Son......

Advertisement
Just read the latest update on the blog. The news just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next big milestone, which I interpret to be Day 100.

It is. He went on a run with mom this morning, and she said he did really well. He's gained some bad weight, so him getting active again is huge.

I think he ran a mile.

He flyin around out there, makin plays?

Lol, not yet, gotta play dodge ball first.

Just read the latest update on the blog. The news just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next big milestone, which I interpret to be Day 100.

It is. He went on a run with mom this morning, and she said he did really well. He's gained some bad weight, so him getting active again is huge.

I think he ran a mile.

Bad weight? As in....maybe he can play DT bad weight???? Get him on the Doritos diet, and suit him up!

Seriously, great to hear all of the updates and good news here and on the blog. I read every blog post and look forward to them arriving in my inbox.

Advertisement
Merry Christmas to the Hucks family! It's been a roller coaster ride for you guys this year but glad to hear the goods news about Cane of the Year Carter! May the year 2015 be a year of all ups and no downs! Here's a Christmas card for Carter from Japan!

20140801224233.jpg

Advertisement
Merry Christmas to Carter and the Hucks / Cane familly....definetly the bright light of the 2014 season!!! Hope for a better 2015!!

Get well soon!

Advertisement
Carter is back in the hospital. Need you guys to drum up that love and support for him, he'll be in for the weekend, hopefully no longer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back